If you want to delete the level but not its associated views or hosted elements, export the details of the warning list. Using that information, locate each item (use the Select by ID tool), and change its associated level. Then delete the level.
How do I delete a level in Revit?
The problem was that the graphical representation for my level was very short and the text appeared in a cluttered area of the section view so I couldn’t find it. 6. Click the offending level in the schedule and it will select in the section so you can find it and delete it.
How do I delete a floor in Revit?
Select the modified floor. Click Modify | Floors tab Shape Editing panel Modify Sub Elements. Click on the shape edit element to select it. Press Delete or right-click the element and select Delete.
How do you change the level of an object in Revit?
In a section or elevation view, select the level-based component. Click Modify |
How do I delete a component in Revit?
Click Edit Duct/Pipe System tab Edit Duct/Pipe System panel Remove from System. In the drawing area, select the components that you want to remove from the system.
How do I delete a level constraint in Revit?
- Select a dimension.
- Do any of the following: Click a lock to unlock it. Click the EQ symbol to remove an equality constraint. The EQ symbol appears with a slash through it when the equality constraint is not applied. Delete the dimension that corresponds to the constraint.
How do I delete a ceiling in Revit?
easiest way to delete your ceiling is to draw a section through your model select the ceiling and hit delete on your keyboard if you want to place 2 different ceilings in the one room, choose ceiling sketch option on your properties bar sketch first ceilng then do the same for the second one.
How do I edit a floor in Revit?
Edit a Floor Sketch
- In a plan view, double-click the floor, or select the floor and click Modify | Floors tab Mode panel Edit Boundary. Watch the tooltip and the status bar to be sure you select the floor, not another element. …
- Use sketching tools to change the boundaries of the floor.
- Click Finish Edit Mode.
How do I change floor material in Revit?
- Click Modify tab Geometry panel (Paint).
- In the Material Browser dialog, select a material. Note that you can only browse for a material when you select the paint tool.
- Place the cursor on the element face to highlight it. …
- Click to apply the paint.
- In the Material Browser dialog, click Done.
How do I change the elevation of a Revit without moving model?
Below is a quick guide to specifying your ground level, without physically moving the project and changing the views on sheets. Manage tab> Project Location> Coordinates> Specify Coordinates at Point: Select the ground level line and specify elevation: Ground level still says 0.
How do I delete an elevation in Revit?
Select the family or type to delete. Tip: To select more than one family or type, press and hold Ctrl while selecting. Do either of the following: Right-click, and click Delete from Project.
How do I delete a loaded component in Revit?
If you go into the Project Browser and expand Families, you can then expand the category that contains the family or type that you want to delete. Select the family or type that you want to delete, right-click and select Delete.
How do I delete a type in Revit?
delete a family or type
right-click a family or type, and click Delete from Project. In addition to deleting the family or type from the project, this function deletes instances of matching types that exist in the model.