How do you manipulate dimensions in AutoCAD?
Edit dimension text
- Right-click a dimension on the drawing sheet and select Edit.
- In the Edit Dimension dialog box, click in the text box. …
- In the Edit Dimension dialog box, edit the dimension text. …
- If needed, change the line justification or the position of the line.
How do I show a curve in AutoCAD?
Type OPTIONS on the command line. On Display > Display resolution section, increase the value of Arc and circle smoothness.
Set the VIEWRES variable:
- On the command line in AutoCAD, enter VIEWRES.
- Select Yes or No for fast zooms.
- Choose a larger value than the one currently set.
How do you make a compound curve in AutoCAD?
Click Home tab Draw panel Curves drop-down Create Reverse Or Compound Curve . At the Command prompt, enter ReverseOrCompound. Select the arc object nearest the end to which the new compound or reverse curve is to be attached. Specify whether to create a Reverse or Compound curve.
How do you align dimensions in AutoCAD?
To Align Parallel Linear and Angular Dimensions
- Click Annotate tab Dimensions panel Adjust Space. Find.
- Select the dimension that you want to use as the base dimension when equally spacing dimensions.
- Select the next dimension to align.
- Continue to select dimensions and then press Enter.
- Enter 0 and press Enter.
How do I change dimension text size in AutoCAD?
Click Modify. In the Modify Dimension Style dialog box, Text tab, under Text Appearance, select a text style. If the current text style does not have a fixed height, enter the height of dimension text in the Text Height box. Under Tolerances, enter a height for tolerance values in the Scaling for Height box.
Why are my dimensions so small in AutoCAD?
Originally Answered: AutoCAD: Why is my dimensions text always too small? Press The key D on keyboard then hit Enter key. Go to Text option on head toor bar of dimension manager, change the text height . Here increse the text height .
How do you draw a 3D curve in Autocad?
Draw an Intersection Curve
- In an active 3D sketch, click 3D Sketch tab Draw panel Intersection Curve.
- In the graphics window, click a face, surface, 2D sketch curve, work plane, or part body to define the intersection.
- Click one or more faces, surfaces, 2D sketch curves, or work planes to intersect.
How do you join a curved line in AutoCAD?
To Join Polylines, Splines, Lines, and Arcs Into a Single…
- Click Home tab Modify panel Edit Polyline. Find.
- Select a polyline, spline, line, or arc to edit. …
- Enter j (Join).
- Select one or more polylines, splines, lines, or arcs that are located end to end.
- Press Enter to end the command.
How do you fix blocky circles in AutoCAD?
2) Change the “View Resolution” in the command line. VIEWRES