What are the method to draw a circle in AutoCAD explain with example?
Create a Circle Tangent to Two Objects
- Click Home tab Draw panel Circle drop-down Tan, Tan, Radius. Find. The command starts Tangent object snap mode.
- Select the first object to draw the circle tangent to.
- Select the second object to draw the circle tangent to.
- Specify the radius of the circle.
What is the command to draw a circle?
The circle command is used to draw a circle by specifying the center point and radius. Let’s understand by two examples. Type Circle or C on the command line and press Enter.
How many ways can you draw a circle in AutoCAD?
The Circle Command gives you several ways to make circles. In this exercise, you’ll see how to draw circles using the Center, Radius method, 2-Point method, Tan, Tan, Radius method, and finally Tan, Tan, Tan.
How do I draw a circle in a triangle in AutoCAD?
To Draw an Inscribed Polygon
- Click Drafting tab > Draw panel > Rectangle drop-down > Polygon.
- At the Command prompt, enter the number of sides.
- Specify the center of the polygon.
- Enter i to specify a polygon inscribed within a circle of specified points.
- Enter the radius length.