How do I label an elevation in Revit?
To define the look of elevation tags and callout tags, use the Manage tab Settings panel Advanced Settings drop-down (Callout Tags) or (Elevation Tags). The Reference Label parameter sets the text displayed next to the elevation tag when the elevation is a reference elevation.
How do you annotate an elevation in Revit?
Add a Spot Elevation Dimension
- Click Annotate tab Dimension panel (Spot Elevation).
- In the Type Selector, select the type of spot elevation to place.
- On the Options Bar, do the following: …
- Select an edge of an element, or select a point on a toposurface. …
- If you are placing a spot elevation: …
- To finish, press Esc twice.
How do you label contour lines in Revit?
Label Contour Lines
- Create a topographic surface with different elevations.
- Open a site plan view.
- Click Massing & Site tab Modify Site panel (Label Contours).
- Sketch a line that intersects one or more contour lines.
How do you crop elevation view in Revit?
In a plan, elevation, or section view, select a crop region and click Edit Modify |
How do I change the elevation in Revit?
Resize level lines: Select a level line, click on the blue grips, and drag the cursor. See also Work with Levels in 3D Views. Select the box near the end of the level line to display the level annotation bubble. Change the level name: Select the level and click the name box.
How do you tag elevations?
Click View tab Create panel Elevation drop-down (Elevation). Click Modify | Elevation tab Properties panel (Type Properties). Duplicate the active type. Set the Elevation Tag type parameter to the new type, and click OK.
What is an elevation mark?
The Elevation Mark Pointers are the (4) triangles that determine the direction of the elevation views. Elevation Marks can be personalized to whatever shapes you want, ours will use a 3/16” square for the body and then right triangles for the pointers.
Modify Elevation Symbol Properties
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Advanced Settings drop-down (Elevation Tags).
- In the Type Properties dialog, make the necessary changes to the elevation symbol properties.
- Click OK.
How do you label contour lines?
Click Annotate tab > Labels & Tables panel > Add Labels menu > Surface > Contour – Multiple At Interval. Select the contours to label by specifying the start and end points of the contour label line. Specify the interval and press Enter.
How do you change the contour label in Revit?
Open a site plan view, and select a contour line label. Click Modify | Contour Labels tab Properties panel (Type Properties).
Change the Appearance of Contour Line Labels
- Click Duplicate.
- Enter a name for the new contour label type, and click OK.
- Change the parameters as desired, and click OK.
How do you crop detail view in Revit?
Go to View Ribbon tab -> Windows Ribbon Panel -> User Interface drop down -> Keyboard Shortcuts (or use the Keyboard Shortcut KS to access this command). In the search box type in Crop. Find the command Crop (Uncrop) View and note the keyboard shortcut.