You can now place the image or PDF file anywhere on the Revit view panel and rotate and resize. You can manage all linked images and PDF files by clicking the Manage Links button under the Insert tab. In the Manage Links dialog, you can easily keep track of existing images and PDFs and images.
How do I import a PDF into Revit 2022?
Access the Import PDF dialog by clicking Insert tab Import panel (Image), then navigate to and open the PDF you want to import. Alternatively, drag a PDF file from your local drive into a view to display the Import PDF dialog. A thumbnail image displays for each page in a multi-page PDF.
Can you import a PDF into Revit LT?
Revit supports the following image file types: BMP (bitmap), JPEG, JPG, PNG (portable network graphics), PDF, and TIFF.
How do I import a PDF into Revit 2017?
To get PDF information into Revit, use one of the following workarounds:
- Create a raster image from the PDF file in order to be able to import it in Revit.
- Use AutoCAD to create a DWG of the PDF information to link: Open a new AutoCAD file. Use PDFIMPORT to import the PDF.
How do I import a PDF into Revit 2021?
Follow these steps:
- Select the 2D drawing view where you want the information to appear.
- Browse to “Insert” > Import > “PDF.”
- Select the PDF file you want to place on the drawing. • This file must be an un-locked version in order to be imported.
How do I convert a PDF to a raster image?
You can export raster images, but not vector objects.
- Open the PDF in Acrobat, and then choose Tools > Export PDF. …
- Click Image and then choose the image file format that you want to save the images in. …
- To configure the conversion settings for the selected file format, click the gear icon .