How do you manage scope boxes in Revit?
Resize a scope box to control the views in which it displays.
- Open a plan or 3D view, and select the scope box. Handles appear on the scope box.
- Drag the handles to resize the scope box. As you resize the scope box, if a view plane no longer cuts through the scope box, the scope box is not visible in that view.
Can Revit be used for scheduling?
Example. You can create a schedule at any point in the design process. As you make changes to the model that affect the schedule, it automatically updates to reflect those changes. You can add a schedule to a drawing sheet.
Which elements can a scope box can control in Revit?
Scope boxes control the visibility of datum elements in views whose cutting plane intersects the scope box. Scope boxes are particularly useful to control the visibility of datums that are not parallel or orthogonal to a view.
How do you create a scope box in Revit?
Create a Scope Box
- In a plan view, click View tab Create panel (Scope Box).
- On the Options Bar, enter a name and specify a height for the scope box, if desired. …
- To draw a scope box, click in the upper left-hand corner to start the box.
Can you copy monitor scope boxes?
Grids: Do not associate grids with a scope box until after you have copied the grids from a linked model to the host model. You cannot view scope boxes that are defined in a linked model. You cannot use Copy/Monitor for multi-segment grids.
Why is scope box greyed out Revit?
The reason for this weird behaviour is simple: it turned out that Scope Box parameter becomes read-only if you modify the Crop Cregion sketch. Since the Revit Scope Box is a cube, it can’t be applied to those views that have non-rectangular Crop Region!
How do I schedule a Revit?
Create a Key Schedule
- Click View tab Create panel Schedules drop-down Schedule/Quantities.
- In the New Schedule dialog, select the element category for which you want to schedule keys.
- Select Schedule keys. …
- Click OK.
- In the Schedule Properties dialog, add the predefined fields for the style. …
- Click OK.
How do I create a schedule in Revit?
Add new schedule fields and adjust the field order as needed. Note: Inserting columns in panel schedule templates is different. Please review the specific tools for panel schedule templates for more information. select any cell.
Which elements can a Scope Box control?
The Scope Box object is a 3D Element that defines a three-dimensional box that you can then use to set the Extents of your Datum Elements or your View Extents. So, the Datum Elements include: Levels, Grids, and Reference Planes. So we can use the Scope Box to size each of those Elements.
What is a scope box Revit?
Use scope boxes to control the extents of datum elements and cropping of views. Scope boxes make views more consistent and clean throughout your project, making it easier for you to control a view by adjusting the boundary of a scope box.
How do you rotate a Scope Box?
Use the Rotate tool to rotate a section view or a scope box.
- Open the project view that contains the section (callout) or scope box to rotate.
- Select the section (callout) or scope box.
- Click Modify
tab Modify panel (Rotate).
- Rotate the view.
How do you propagate extents in Revit?
You can use Propagate Extents to accomplish this. Select the datum. Click Modify |
How do you do Matchlines in Revit?
Add a Matchline
- Open the primary view from which your dependent views were created.
- If crop regions are not visible, click (Show Crop Region) on the View Control Bar. …
- Click View tab Sheet Composition panel (Matchline).
- Sketch the matchline.
- When finished, click Finish Matchline.