How do I make someone an admin on Fusion 360?
Click the Profile icon in the top-right corner and then click the desired Hub.
- Click the Profile icon again and click Admin.
- Click the Members and Roles tab.
- Change the role of another member from Team Member to Team Administrator by clicking their current role and then selecting Team Administrator.
How do I delete admin projects Fusion 360?
You have to go to the Data Panel in Fusion 360. Right click the project you want to delete and choose Archive. Then I guess you have to go to the cloud myhub.autodesk360.com/ and choose the tab ARCHIVED and there you find it. select it and choose delete.
How do I edit a project in Fusion 360?
Edit and update Fusion files
- Click the Edit on Desktop option or button available in the following places. Drop-down menu for files. Hover on the row of the file that you want to edit and click the drop-down button. In the Overview page. In the Viewer.
- Edit the file and save it.
Where is the admin project in Fusion 360?
Switch to the Team Hub the Admin Project is stored in:
- Click the Profile Name in the top right corner of the Fusion 360 user interface.
- Select “Switch Team”
- Select the appropriate Team Hub.
How do you add a team on Fusion 360?
Follow the steps listed:
- Access the Team Hub on the web browser myhub.autodesk360.com.
- Click the Profile Button in the top right corner.
- Select “Admin”.
- Select “Members and Roles”
- Select “Invite”.
- Enter the email address and send the invitation.
- The invitee will receive an email in their inbox to accept the invitation.
How do you delete parts of a body in Fusion 360?
To remove bodies or components:
- Select one or more bodies or components from the browser tree to delete.
- Select with Right-click to bring up the context menu.
- Remove the selected bodies or components.
How do I access archived projects in Fusion 360?
How to restore archived projects in Fusion 360
- Visit Fusion Team.
- There will be 4 tabs along the top (All, Owned by me, Shared with me, Archived).
- Select Archived.
- Hover over the project and click Restore.
Why can’t I create a new project in Fusion 360?
Verify that the user is an administrator of the current Hub: If the Team Hub was created by someone else, and the current user is a member, they may not have permission to create a new project or save files in the current folder. Verify with the Team Hub owner that the user has privileges to create projects.
How do I open a project in Fusion 360?
To open a file saved locally on your computer, click Open from my computer.
- Navigate to the file and then click Open. …
- As soon as the file has completed Cloud translation, click the “Open” button in the Job Status window, to launch the file in Fusion 360.
How do you change XYZ in Fusion 360?
Click the bubble with either the account name initials or account picture in the top right corner of Fusion 360. Select Preferences. In the General preferences tab is an option called “Default Modeling Orientation”. Use this dropdown to select Z up instead of Y up.
How do you convert BRep to mesh?
From the Prepare menu click Generate Face Groups.
- Select the mesh body.
- Each color represents a different face.
- Adjust the boundary accuracy to make sure that each face is a different color.
- Click OK.
- From the modify menu click Convert Mesh.
Where is mesh to BRep?
Mesh to BRep is only available in Direct Modeling Mode. To enter direct modeling mode, right-click on the Fusion 360 Browser > select “Do Not Capture Design History.” A warning dialog will appear.