Right-click the activated view, and click Pan Active View. Drag the cursor to pan the view. Change the scale of the view. On the View Control Bar, for Scale, select the desired scale.
How do you resize in Revit?
Do one of the following:
- Select the elements to scale, and click Modify |
tab Modify panel (Scale).
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Scale), select the elements to scale, and then press Enter .
How do I crop a viewport size in Revit?
To crop a viewport:
- Select the viewport.
- Select the command. …
- Click Crop to enter Edit Crop mode.
- Create a 2D object such as a rectangle, circle, or polyline. …
- Click Exit Viewport Crop to return to the sheet layer or design layer.
- The cropped viewport displays; in the Object Info palette, the Crop status changes to Yes.
How do I make 3D view smaller in Revit?
In the Project Browser, right-click the 3D view name, and click Show Section Box. In the associated view, drag the blue arrow controls to resize the section box.
How do I change crop view in Revit?
Edit a Crop Region
- In a plan, elevation, or section view, select a crop region and click Edit Modify |
tab Mode panel Edit Crop.
- Use the tools on the Modify and Draw panels to edit the crop region as needed. …
- When you are finished, click Finish Edit Mode.
How do I crop a view?
Cropping a View
- In a drawing view, sketch a closed profile such as a circle.
- Click Crop View. (Drawing toolbar), or click Insert > Drawing View > Crop. The view outside the profile disappears. A circle is drawn on this Section View. After cropping, only the view inside the circle is displayed.
How do I change the view in Revit 3D?
Modify the Camera Position in a 3D View
- Open the 3D view.
- In the Project Browser, right-click the 3D view name, and select Show Camera. …
- In the Project Browser, double-click the view in which you want to modify the camera position (for example, the plan view or the elevation view).
- Drag the camera to move it.
How do I resize an image in Revit?
Scale an Image
- Select the image.
- Click the Scale tool (I keep calling it Resize, the old name)
- Click the Origin (or first “known” point)
- Click the Second Point (second “known” point)
- Provide the correct dimension for between the known points.
- Et Voila!
Why can’t I change the scale in Revit?
To change the settings try one of the following steps: Remove (unassign) the view template from the view. This should unlock all of the properties so that they can be modified independently from the View Template. Modify the scale or other settings defined in the view template.
How do you scale a tree in Revit?
In a view, select a plant to modify, and click Modify | Planting tab Properties panel (Type Properties). If you want to change the height of all plants of this type in the current project, do the following: In the Type Properties dialog, for Height, enter a value to indicate the new height of the plant. Click OK.