How do I edit crop view?
To edit a Crop View:
- Right-click the drawing view in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree and select Crop View > Edit Crop.
- Edit the profile.
- Click Rebuild to update the view.
How do you resize crops in Revit?
Resize Crop Regions Explicitly
- In the drawing area, select the crop region.
- Click Modify <view type> tab Crop panel (Size Crop). …
- If you are modifying a crop region in a perspective 3D view, select either Field of view or Scale (locked proportions). …
- Modify the values for width and height.
What is a crop region Revit?
The crop region defines the boundaries for a project view. You can display a model crop region and an annotation crop region in all graphical project views. … You can show or hide model and annotation crop regions. See Showing or Hiding Crop Regions.
How do you unlock crop view in Revit?
Crop a View
- If the view is not cropped, On the View Control Bar, click (Crop View).
- If the view is cropped, but the crop region is not visible, click (Show Crop Region) on the View Control Bar.
- Resize the crop region as necessary by using the drag control or setting the size explicitly.
Where is the crop region in Revit?
Show or Hide Crop Regions
- On the View Control Bar, click (Show Crop Region or Hide Crop Region).
- In the Properties palette for the view, select or clear the Crop Region Visible setting.
Can you edit the annotation crop in Revit?
To edit the annotation crop boundary: Within the Properties palette, check the Crop View, Crop Region Visible, and Annotation Crop checkboxes. Within the view, select the Crop Region. … Use the grip edits to stretch the Annotation boundary as needed.
Why is my crop view greyed out in Revit?
The ‘Reset Crop’ icon will now be greyed out – indicating the crop is no longer edited.
How do I resize a view in Revit?
Right-click the activated view, and click Pan Active View. Drag the cursor to pan the view. Change the scale of the view. On the View Control Bar, for Scale, select the desired scale.
How do I create a crop view?
Cropping a View
- In a drawing view, sketch a closed profile such as a circle.
- Click Crop View. (Drawing toolbar), or click Insert > Drawing View > Crop. The view outside the profile disappears. A circle is drawn on this Section View. After cropping, only the view inside the circle is displayed.
How do you edit a scope box in Revit?
Resize a Scope Box
- Open a plan or 3D view, and select the scope box. Handles appear on the scope box.
- Drag the handles to resize the scope box. As you resize the scope box, if a view plane no longer cuts through the scope box, the scope box is not visible in that view.
Why is crop view greyed out?
If Crop is grayed out check to make sure you are trying to crop a view that is not a parent to ANY other kind of views. A projected view is acceptable but if you’ve taken a detail or section view from it, Crop will become unavailable when anything is selected.
How do you crop detail view in Revit?
Go to View Ribbon tab -> Windows Ribbon Panel -> User Interface drop down -> Keyboard Shortcuts (or use the Keyboard Shortcut KS to access this command). In the search box type in Crop. Find the command Crop (Uncrop) View and note the keyboard shortcut.