How do I add a point to a drawing in Solidworks?
Click Point (Sketch toolbar) or Tools > Sketch Entities > Point. Click in the graphics area to place the point. The Point tool remains active so you can continue to insert points.
How do I edit a drawing table in Solidworks?
Editing a Design Table
- In the ConfigurationManager, right-click Design Table and click Edit Table or Edit Table in New Window. The worksheet appears in the window. …
- Edit the table. …
- Click outside of the table to close it. …
- If you receive a confirmation message that the design table generated new configurations, click OK.
How do you anchor point?
Anchor Point Tips
Mac: Command+Option+Home. PC: Ctrl+Alt+Home.
How do I anchor a table in Solidworks?
To set a table anchor point:
- In the FeatureManager design tree, expand Sheet Format. for the active drawing sheet.
- Right-click the anchor you want to set and select Set Anchor. Choose from: General Table Anchor. Revision Table Anchor. Bill of Materials Anchor. …
- Click in the graphics area to specify the anchor point.
How do you select points in Solidworks?
- Click objects in the graphics area.
- Press Ctrl while clicking to select more than one object.
- Drag the pointer from left to right to define a box selection or from right to left to define a cross selection.
How do I edit a revision table in SolidWorks?
Click Revision Table (Table toolbar), or click Insert > Tables > Revision Table.
How do I edit a table template in SolidWorks?
Custom templates contain headings and formatting, but not table contents.
|Table||File Name Extension|
|Title Block Table||.sldtbt|
When you use design tables in the SOLIDWORKS software, it is important to format the tables properly.
- In the ConfigurationManager, right-click Design Table and select Edit Table or Edit Table in New Window. …
- Edit the table as needed. …
- Click outside of the table to close it.