To create curbs for a street, create a street (using the Locate Street tool) and choose a street family that includes curbs. Parking lot curbs. To create a curb around a parking lot, create the parking lot first. Then use the Locate Curb tool to create the curb.
How do you add a material to a model in Revit?
Apply a Material to the Face of an Element
- Click Modify tab Geometry panel (Paint).
- In the Material Browser dialog, select a material. …
- Place the cursor on the element face to highlight it. …
- Click to apply the paint.
- In the Material Browser dialog, click Done.
How do you add topography to CAD in Revit?
Create a 3D Toposurface from the inserted DWG file:
- Click the Toposurface tool on the Site tab of the Design bar.
- On the Design bar, click Use Imported > Import Instance.
- Select the DWG file.
- Select the layers to add points from.
- Click OK.
- Click Finish Surface.
How do I show a floor plan in Revit?
Solution: Create a site view as follows:
- Click View tab Create panel Plan Views drop-down (Floor Plan).
- In the New Plan dialog, clear Do not duplicate existing views.
- Under Floor Plan views, select the level on which to base the site view.
- Click OK.
How do you make a sloping driveway in Revit?
Click Modify | Create/Edit Boundary Draw tab (Slope Arrow).
- With the slope arrow selected, access the Properties palette.
- For Specify, select Slope.
- Enter values for Level at Tail , Height Offset at Tail , and Slope .
Where is site settings in Revit?
Use the Site Settings dialog to view or change site settings. To change site settings properties, click Massing & Site tab Model Site panel .