How do you download Fusion 360 if you already have an account?
- Visit the Autodesk Management Page.
- Select Products and Services.
- Next to Fusion 360, select Download Now.
Invite another into the project
Sharing a project with other users gives them access to all designs in that project. To share a project with another user, use the Invite button in the project’s Dashboard. Learn more about the Invite command in the Fusion 360 Learning Session.
How do I download Fusion 360 files locally?
From the Autodesk Account Dashboard
- From the dashboard, hover over the design and select Export.
- Select Fusion 360 Archive.
- After the file is translated in the cloud, you will receive an email that contains a download link.
- To load the archive file, select Upload in the Fusion 360 Data Panel.
How do I invite someone to my project on Fusion 360?
After you create a project, you can add or invite people to your Fusion 360 project.
From the Fusion Team site:
- Open a project in Fusion Team.
- Click the Project Members tab.
- Click Invite.
- Enter email address(es).
- Select the Role for the invitee(s).
- Click Send Invitations.
How do I get the student version of Fusion 360?
Students and educators can get free one-year educational access to Autodesk products and services, renewable as long as you remain eligible.
Three easy steps to get up and running:
- Download the Fusion Lab Install Package. …
- Execute the Fusion Lab Install Package on each client. …
- Sign-up to receive Fusion 360 Updates.
Sharing Your Designs with Fusion Team Collaboration
Open your project in Fusion 360. Select File » Share » Share Public Link to open the Share Public Link dialog. Select the first checkbox to enable sharing of your design with a public link. This will generate a link that can be given to anyone on your team.
To share outside of your project, select the Share icon at the top of the Fusion Team interface and choose Share.
How do I download Fusion 360 to my PC?
Open the hub that contains project to export. Right-click on the drawing/assembly/component.
Choose Fusion 360 Archive.
- Enter email address to which a download link will be sent.
- After receiving an email with the link, click Download File.
- Upload the file in Data Panel in Fusion 360.
How do I download all fusion projects?
Today, if you want to export a Fusion 360 file from within Fusion 360, the only option is to have the file open, go to the File dropdown > Export > and then select the file type and location. There’s no native way to export entire projects or folders.
Which of the following file formats can be imported into Fusion 360?
FBX (*. fbx). IGES (*ige, *iges, *igs). NX (*prt).
What translator converts the screen tool path into language the CNC machine understands?
A Post Processor (also referred to as a “Post”) is a translator that converts the picture of the toolpath you see on the screen, into the language that your CNC machine understands.
Which view shows a drawing part at an enlarged scale?
A model documentation detail view is a projected view from an existing model documentation drawing view, which shows a specific portion of the view at an enlarged scale.