How do I view recent files in AutoCAD?
Click Application button > Options. In the Options dialog box, click the Open and Save tab. Under Application Menu Number of Recently Used Files text box, enter the number of recent documents to be listed.
How do I recover recent documents in AutoCAD?
To recover an autosave file:
- Open the Autosave folder. On Windows: by default it’s the Temp folder. You may open it by typing %tmp% into the Start menu. …
- Look for a file with the same name of the one to recover, a time stamp code, and an SV$ extension.
- Change the SV$ extension to DWG.
- Open the file in AutoCAD.
Where are temporary AutoCAD files stored?
An easy way to open the user Temp folder is to type %TEMP% in the Start menu or in the location bar of any folder window. In the macOS, the default location is in the user’s folder within /Documents/Autodesk/Autosave.
How do you delete a file in AutoCAD?
Click the Sheets tab, and click (Explorer View) in the title bar. Select the sheet drawing you want to delete, right-click, and click Delete. In the Confirm Sheet Delete dialog box, click Yes.
How do I delete a command line in AutoCAD?
How to Use the Erase Command in AutoCAD 2014
- Open a drawing that contains objects, or start a new drawing and create lines, arcs, or circles. …
- Press Esc to make sure that no command is active and no objects are selected. …
- Click the Erase button in the Modify panel on the Home tab.
Where is the drawing Recovery Manager?
Access recoverable drawings after a program or system failure. For AutoCAD, hover over the down arrow to scroll to the bottom of the menu. For AutoCAD LT, enter DRAWINGRECOVERY at the Command prompt.
Where is the drawing Recovery Manager in AutoCAD?
For AutoCAD, hover over the down arrow to scroll to the bottom of the menu. For AutoCAD LT, enter DRAWINGRECOVERY at the Command prompt. From the Drawing Recovery Manager, you can preview and open each drawing or backup file to choose which one should be saved as the recovered DWG file.
How do I run a recovery file in AutoCAD?
To Restore a Drawing Using the Drawing Recovery Manager
- Open the Drawing Recovery Manager.
- Under Backup Files, double-click a drawing node to list all available drawing and backup files.
- Double-click a file to open it. If the drawing file is damaged, the drawing is automatically repaired, if possible.
How do I delete an imported CAD file in Revit?
Select the checkbox next to an individual CAD Import or CAD Link and right-click to select Show Elements. Ideate Explorer will attempt to find a View where the CAD file is visible. Select and CAD file to be deleted then use Ideate Delete to remove it from the project.