To hide a sketch in a drawing: Right-click the sketch in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree and select Hide.
How do you hide a picture in Solidworks?
To hide a sketch in a drawing, right-click the sketch in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree and select Hide.
How do I hide a feature in Solidworks drawing?
Right-click the drawing view and select Properties. Select the Hide/Show Components tab. Select a component from either the drawing view or the FeatureManager design tree to add it to the list of items to be hidden. Click Apply to see the effect of your selection.
How do you delete a picture from a Solidworks drawing?
To delete the picture: Right-click the picture and click Delete.
How do you hide a construction line in Solidworks?
To hide or show edges in a drawing:
- Click Hide/Show Edges. …
- Select the edges to hide (you can select edges individually, or use box selection), then click . …
- To show edges, click Hide/Show Edges. …
- Select the hidden edges highlighted in orange, (you can select edges individually, or use box selection), then click .
How do I show a sketch in Solidworks?
Hiding and Showing Sketches
- To insert dimensions for unabsorbed model sketches in a drawing, click Model Items. (Annotation toolbar), or click Insert > Model Items.
- In the Model Items PropertyManager, select options under Dimensions, then click . Unabsorbed sketch with dimensions inserted.
How do you hide a part in a assembly drawing?
To show or hide a component in all drawing views:
- In the assembly, create an assembly configuration.
- In the graphics area or the FeatureManager design tree, right-click a component and click Hide Components or Show Components .
To select hidden bodies to be shown:
- In the graphics area, select the multibody part.
- Right-click the multibody part and select Show Hidden Bodies. All bodies that were hidden are now shown, and all bodies that were visible are now hidden.
- In the dialog box, click Exit Show Hidden.
Right-click a feature or component in the drawing view or in the FeatureManager design tree and select Show/Hide, Show Hidden Edges. If the hidden edges are visible, you can hide them again by right-clicking the feature or component and selecting Show/Hide, Hide Hidden Edges.