Edit, search, advanced, type, from element-select an axis. select search (binoculars),select, hide/show.
How do you hide a Catia tree?
– the tree is visible but isn`t on your workspace – this situation appears when you use mouse scroll, up or down. To make it visible I recommend to use Center Graph on any visible part from your CATPart. To do that, use Right Click -> Center Graph. For questions use comment form.
How can I change axis in Catia?
You can change the location of the axis system and put it in a geometrical set. To do so, select it in the specification tree, right-click and select Axis System. 1 object > Change Geometrical Set . Choose the destination of the axis system using the drop-down list.
How do you hide Catia curves?
To do this, simply use the Tools > Show or Tools > Hide menu and choose the adequate element type ( All Points , All Lines , All Curves , All Sketches , All Surfaces , All Planes , All Geometrical Sets , All Bodies , All Axis Systems , All Elements , All Selected Elements , All Except Selected Elements ). Open any .
Where are the parts of the Catia tree?
Open the document Search1. CATProduct. Run the Search command by pressing Ctrl+F or by selecting Edit > Search . The Search dialog box appears.
Click the Search button:
- Now activate “Sketch. 1” in the specification tree.
- Keep the same scope and name options.
- Click the Search button:
How do I increase font size in Catia?
Open CATIA. 2. Go to Tools > Standards > Drafting > ISO > Styles > Length / Distance Dimension > Default > Font > & change these settings (Font size: 14, Bold: Yes, Underline: Yes 7 Colour: Green).
How do you show planes in Catia?
Through three points
- Click Plane . The Plane Definition dialog box appears.
- Select the Through three points plane type.
- Select three points. A plane passing through the three points is displayed. You can move it simply by dragging it to the desired location.
- Click OK to create the plane. The plane (identified as Plane.
How do I select only points in Catia?
For instance, if you want to select only points and surfaces, you need to activate the Point Filter and Surface Filter icons as shown below: If you deselect a type, it cannot be selected in the geometry anymore unless all other types are deselected.
How do you select all planes in Catia?
Do a search (Ctrl F I think) and in the search window under element type select “plane” and hit the search button (binoculars). It will list all the planes, pick the select button to select all the planes then place your cursor over a plane, right click and pick hide.
How do you show axis in Catia?
As an alternative, you can right-click the absolute axis or one of its sub-elements and select Hide/Show. To restore the view, just select the hidden element and click Hide/Show again.
What is an axis system?
In music, the axis system is a system of analysis originating in the work of Ernő Lendvai, which he developed in his analysis of the music of Béla Bartók. The axis system is “concerned with harmonic and tonal substitution”, and posits a novel type of functional relationship between tones and chords.
How many coordinate systems are there in Catia?
This axis must be created in the Part document. Local orientation : lets you choose between three local coordinate systems ( Cartesian , Cylindrical , Spherical ) in which the components are interpreted as relative.
How do I hide axis in Catia v6?
how do i hide all planes,constraints in assembly in CATIA ?
- On menu line select EDIT, than on pop-up menu select SEARCH.
- Go to the tab ADVANCED. …
- When the parameters are set, then you click SEARCH and after that you click SELECT. …
- Click HIDE command (pop-up menu “view” or icon on toolbar “view”) and that’s it.
How do I hide annotations in Catia v5?
Click Capture in the Capture toolbar. The Capture Definition dialog box is displayed. Right-click the PartBody and its text annotation body1 in the specification tree and select Hide/Show contextual menu to hide them. Click OK.
How do I hide dimensions in Catia?
Hide or Show Annotations (Dimensions, Symbols)
- Start a new drawing and insert view(s).
- Insert Dimensions.
- Insert any symbols (if required).
- Click on Hide/Show Annotations under View. …
- The pointer changes to.
- Click on the dimension, symbols, etc.