How do I import a model into InfraWorks?
Do one of the following: Drag and drop the model file onto the InfraWorks window. Click Manage Content .
To import 3D models
- Click (Add File Data Source).
- Click 3D Model.
- Open the model file. InfraWorks supports FBX, IMX, 3DS, OBJ, DAE, and DXF files.
How do I import IMX into Civil 3D?
To Import and Export IMX Files
- At the command line, enter IMX_IMPORT.
- Select the IMX file to import and click Open.
How do I export IMX from InfraWorks?
Click Present/Share Share (Export IMX). In the Export To IMX dialog box, specify the area to export: To populate the dialog box fields with the values of a recently executed export operation, click the down arrow next to Start With Recent Export. Select an export operation.
How do I import a map into Infraworks?
How can I import a Google Earth image in Infraworks?
- Step 1: Open Google Earth and locate your project area. …
- Step 2: Open Infraworks and create a new project or use an existing one, and specify the desired coordinate system. …
- Step 3: In Civil 3D (or AutoCAD), find the “Plex.
How do I import an image into Infraworks?
To import ground imagery
- Click Manage Content (Data Sources) to open the Data Sources panel.
- Import data: Click to connect to a file-based data source. …
- Configure the raster data.
- Click Close & Refresh in the Data Configuration dialog box to update the model with the new data configuration.
How do I import Revit into InfraWorks?
In InfraWorks, go to Application Options>Data Import and disable the Navisworks based Local Import option. In Data Sources, expand the drop-down menu in the Add file data source option and select Autodesk Revit.
How do I import IMX files into Revit?
Go to [Add-Ins] > [InfraWorks Structures] > [Import Civil Structures]. Browse to the folder with the . IMX file created by the “Send to Revit”. Click [OK] to complete the import process.
How do I export InfraWorks?
To export 3D model data
- Click Manage Model in the Toolbar.
- In the Model Explorer panel, make the desired layers visible. …
- Zoom out to see the area to export.
- Click Present/Share Present (Export 3D Model).
- In the Export to 3D Model File dialog box, specify the area to export:
How do I export InfraWorks to SketchUp?
To import as SKP (requires InfraWorks)
Open the Data Sources panel and click , then choose SketchUp from the drop-down menu. Navigate to the SKP model file and click Open.