How do you save a scene in Solidworks?
Saving a Customized Scene
Use the Edit Scene PropertyManager to change an existing scene. On the Advanced tab, click Save Scene. Click Save.
How do I set a default scene in Solidworks?
Setting the Default Scene
- With a model open, click the Appearances, Scenes, and Decals tab on the Task Pane.
- In the upper pane, navigate to a subfolder of Scenes.
- In the lower pane, right-click a scene and click Set as default scene. The default scene is listed on the System Options – Colors dialog box.
How do you delete a scene in Solidworks?
In the DisplayManager, click View Scene, Lights, and Cameras . Right-click Scene and click Add Floor Appearance (if no floor appearance exists) or Edit Floor Appearance (if you have added a floor appearance). To remove a floor appearance, select it and click Delete Floor Appearance.
How do I add a background to render in Solidworks?
Double click on “Scene” or right click and select “Edit Scene”. Under Background select Image in the pulldown box and browse to the image file you wish to use. You can select from a wide range of image file types, including .
What is the task pane in SOLIDWORKS?
The Task Pane provides access to SOLIDWORKS resources, libraries of reusable design elements, views to drag onto drawing sheets, and other useful items and information. … Duplicate of File Explorer on your computer, plus an Open in SOLIDWORKS folder.
How do I reset the background in SOLIDWORKS?
Click Options (Standard toolbar) or Tools > Options, and select Colors. Click Reset to restore factory defaults for all system options or only for options on this page. Select an icon color scheme: Default or Classic. Select a level of background brightness: Light (default), Medium Light, Medium, or Dark.
How do you hide appearances in Solidworks?
Click or right-click the component, and select Hide Components or Show Components . The active display state. Select the component, then click Hide/Show Components (Assembly toolbar).
How do you delete a reflection in Solidworks?
To suppress the display of reflection:
- Click Tools > Options.
- On the General tab, under Performance, select Fastest speed, then click OK.
How do I remove a color in Solidworks?
- Right-click the model containing an appearance to remove and on the context toolbar, click Appearances .
- Do one of the following: Click next to a face, feature, body, part, or component (assemblies only). The appearance is removed. If all appearances are deleted, the default appearance is used.
How do I insert a picture into SolidWorks?
Inserting Sketch Pictures
- In an open sketch, click Sketch Picture. (Sketch toolbar) or click Tools > Sketch Tools > Sketch Picture.
- In the dialog box, browse to the picture file and click Open. The picture is inserted.
- Set the properties on the first page of the Sketch Picture PropertyManager as necessary. …
- Click .
How do I import an image into SolidWorks 2019?
To insert a picture into a drawing:
- Click Sketch Picture (Sketch toolbar) or Insert > Picture.
- In the Open dialog box, browse to an image file, then click Open.
- Select options in the Sketch Picture PropertyManager, then click .
How do I render an image in SolidWorks?
Rendering with PhotoView 360
- With a model open, click Tools > Add-In and add in PhotoView 360.
- Start a preview in the graphics area or open the Preview window to see how changes you make to the model affect the rendering.
- Edit appearances, the scene, and decals.
- Edit lights. …
- Edit PhotoView Options.