Right-click the activated view, and click Pan Active View. Drag the cursor to pan the view. Change the scale of the view. On the View Control Bar, for Scale, select the desired scale.
How do you make a view bigger in Revit?
Use the Size Crop tool to change the size of a perspective view to place on a sheet. Select the crop boundary then click on the Size Crop tool. Use the Scale (locked proportions) to keep the same proportions. Change the values until you get the size you want.
How do I make 3D view smaller in Revit?
In the Project Browser, right-click the 3D view name, and click Show Section Box. In the associated view, drag the blue arrow controls to resize the section box.
How do you make the camera view bigger on sheets in Revit?
You want the view itself to be larger, without changing what is shown/cropped:
- To change the scale of the view, select the crop boundary and go to Modify | Cameras > Size Crop:
- In the Size Crop dialog, select the button for Scale (locked proportions).
How do you make something bigger in Revit?
Do one of the following:
- Select the elements to scale, and click Modify |
tab Modify panel (Scale).
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Scale), select the elements to scale, and then press Enter .
How do I change the view in Revit 3D?
Modify the Camera Position in a 3D View
- Open the 3D view.
- In the Project Browser, right-click the 3D view name, and select Show Camera. …
- In the Project Browser, double-click the view in which you want to modify the camera position (for example, the plan view or the elevation view).
- Drag the camera to move it.
How do you reset crop view in Revit?
Note: If you want to reset an edited crop to a rectangular shape, select it, and click Edit Modify |
Why can’t I change the scale in Revit?
To change the settings try one of the following steps: Remove (unassign) the view template from the view. This should unlock all of the properties so that they can be modified independently from the View Template. Modify the scale or other settings defined in the view template.