What is a connector in Revit?
Connectors are primarily logical entities that allow calculating loads within a project. Revit maintains information about loads associated with the spaces in a project.
How do I load conduit fittings in Revit?
Add Conduit Fittings
- Click Systems tab Electrical panel Conduit Fitting.
- From the Type Selector, select the conduit fitting type that you want to place. …
- In the drawing area, click the endpoint of the conduit where you want to place the fitting.
- To finish, click Modify.
How do you move connectors in Revit?
In the Work Plane dialog, select the work plane where you want to place the connector, and click OK. In this example, an electrical connector is placed on the top work plane of a junction box. Select the connector, move it, and specify instance properties as needed.
How do you hide a connector in Revit?
Hide Those Connectors
- In the view you want to use as the preview.
- Select the connectors.
- Click Temporary Hide/Isolate.
- Choose Hide Element.
- Save the file.
- Close the file.
How do I create a pipe fitting in Revit?
The easiest way is to click on the Pipe button in Home tab, go to Properties, select piping system which will use this element as fitting and click on Edit Type. Go to Fitting, click on a fitting type and select loaded element.
How do you create a load classification in Revit?
Create a Load Classification
- Click Manage tab Settings panel MEP Settings drop-down Load Classifications.
- In the Load Classifications dialog, specify the load classification type, using one of the following methods: …
- Specify the demand factor to assign to the load classification.
How do you create a pipe family in Revit?
When creating a piping family parameter, specify the parameter type in the Parameter Properties dialog. In the Family Editor, click Create tab Properties panel (Family Types). In the Family Types dialog, under Parameters, click Add. For Discipline, select Piping.
What is Revit MEP?
MEP stands for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing which are the three engineering disciplines that are addressed by Revit MEP. … The software is powerful enough to leverage dynamic information in intelligent models.