How do you use Toposurface in Revit?
Create a Toposurface by Placing Points
- Open a 3D view or a site plan view.
- Click Massing & Site tab Model Site panel (Toposurface).
- On the Options Bar, set a value for Elevation. …
- Next to the Elevation text box, select one of the following: …
- Click in the drawing area to place points. …
- Click (Finish Surface).
What is Poche depth?
Elevation of poche base. Controls the depth of the cross-section of earth (for example, –30 feet or –25 meters). This value controls the poche depth for all topography elements in your project.
How do you change Toposurface in Revit?
Select the tool, select the toposurface, then select the floor. You’ll see the menu below appear. You can set the relative elevation to the toposurface, which you should adjust. Click OK and let the plugin calculate.
How do you add topography in Revit?
In Revit, link the topography to the current model as follows:
- Specify coordinates for the building model. …
- Open a plan view or a 3D view for the building model. …
- Click Insert tab Link panel (Link Topography).
- In the Link Topography dialog, navigate to the topography. …
- Select the desired topography, and click Link.
What is a Toposurface in Revit?
The Toposurface tool defines a topographical surface (a toposurface) using points or imported data. You can create toposurfaces in 3D views or site plans.
How do you cut Toposurface in Revit?
Split a Toposurface
- Open a site plan or 3D view.
- Click Site tab Modify Site panel (Split Surface).
- In the drawing area, select the toposurface to split. …
- Click Modify | Split Surface tab Draw panel (Pick Lines), or use other sketch tools to split the toposurface.
How do you add a Poche in Revit?
To change the appearance/colour of the poche material click edit type in view properties. When you click on the value for the property, it will automatically default to the “Poche” material. Select the Poche material (or some other material). Duplicate it, rename it and then change the appearance.
Where is site settings in Revit?
Use the Site Settings dialog to view or change site settings. To change site settings properties, click Massing & Site tab Model Site panel .
What is Poche material?
The other material highlighted in yellow is the poche material (pronounced Poe-shay). It’s also a feature that was originally tied to the graphic display of the model when Coarse Detail Level is in effect. However they’ve made the Poche material assignment a Type Property of 3D views.
How do you change Toposurface material?
To view or change toposurface or subregion properties, open a 3D view or a site plan view, and then click Site tab Model Site panel (Toposurface). Select the surface material from the list. You can create your own toposurface material.
How do you edit Toposurface?
Add points for accuracy if needed.
- Click Modify | Topography tab Surface panel (Edit Surface).
- Click Edit Surface tab Tools panel (Simplify Surface).
- Open the site plan view and select the toposurface.
- Enter a value for surface accuracy, and click OK.
- Click (Finish Surface).
How do you show contour lines in Revit?
Use the Site Settings dialog to view or change site settings. To change site settings properties, click Massing & Site tab Model Site panel . Displays contour lines. If you clear the check box, custom contour lines still display in the drawing area.
How do you add a ground in Revit?
Rendering the Ground Plane in Revit
- Switch to the site view.
- In the Ribbon on the Massing & Site tab, click Toposurface.
- Select the Place Point tool.
- In the Options Bar, enter the Elevation for the new point.
- Click in the model to place the points that will define your surface.