How do you add points to a point group in Civil 3D?
To include points from other point groups, click the Point Groups tab and select the check box next to any point group you want to include. To include points using raw descriptions, click the Raw Desc Matching tab and select the check box next to the raw descriptions you want to match.
How do I change point numbers in Civil 3D?
To Renumber Points
- In Toolspace, on the Prospector tab, click the Points collection to display the Points list view.
- In the list view, select the desired points. …
- Right-click and click Renumber.
- Enter the value to be added to the point number of the selected points.
How do you change numbers in Autocad?
Type Units in the Command line and press Enter. In the Drawing Units dialog box, select your desired number of decimal places from the Precision menu. For example, select 0.00 if you want your units to appear with two decimal places. Click OK to save the change.
To renumber tags
- Do one of the following: In the drawing, select a tag to renumber. The starting number is determined by the Table Tag Renumbering settings. …
- Enter end to end the command.
How do I import points into Civil 3d?
Click Home tab Create Ground Data panel Points menu Point Creation Tools Find. On the Create Points toolbar, click the Import Points button. In the Import Points dialog box, click , and select the point data files you want to import.