How do you delete a broken-out section?
To delete or edit a broken-out section:
- Right-click the broken-out section in the FeatureManager design tree and select one of the following.
- Edit Definition. Set options in the Broken-out Section PropertyManager , then click OK .
- Edit Sketch. Select the sketch entity and edit it, then close the sketch.
How do I delete part of a line in Solidworks?
To delete: Click the line or text and press the Delete key. To move: Click the line or text and drag to a new location.
How do you delete something in Solidworks?
To delete an item:
- Select one or more items to delete in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree.
- Click Delete (Standard toolbar), click Edit > Delete or press Delete.
What is a removed section view?
So, what is it? The removed section view is a zero-thickness slice through the model showing only cut edges and hatching perpendicular to the cutting line. That’s different than the traditional section view, which is projected parallel to the cutting line.
How do I delete a construction line in Solidworks?
To delete all construction lines, click Geometry > Delete All. 2. To delete selected construction lines, select the lines to delete, right-click choose Delete from the shortcut menu, or press DELETE.
How do I remove a construction line in Solidworks?
To hide or show edges in a drawing:
- Click Hide/Show Edges. …
- Select the edges to hide (you can select edges individually, or use box selection), then click . …
- To show edges, click Hide/Show Edges. …
- Select the hidden edges highlighted in orange, (you can select edges individually, or use box selection), then click .
Hidden Lines Removed
- Click Display Style > Hidden Lines Removed (Heads-up View toolbar).
- Click Hidden Lines Removed (View toolbar).
- Click View > Display > Hidden Lines Removed.
How do I delete a shape in Solidworks?
Click Delete/Keep Solid/Surface on the Features toolbar, or click Insert > Features > Delete/Keep Body. In the PropertyManager, select Delete Bodies or Keep Bodies. For Bodies to keep or Bodies to delete, select bodies in the graphics area or from the Solid Bodies folder for Solid/Surface Bodies to Delete/Keep .
How do I delete a drawing in Solidworks?
To delete the picture: Right-click the picture and click Delete. Search ‘Deleting Sketch Pictures’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
How do you delete a hatch in Solidworks?
To delete an area hatch: Select it in the graphics area and press Delete. Sketched profiles are not deleted when the area hatch is deleted.
What is offset section?
An offset section is a means of including in a single section several features of an object that are not in a straight line. To do this, the cutting plane line is bent, or “OFFSET” to pass through the features of the part.
How do I view sections in Solidworks?
To create a section view:
- In a part or assembly document, click Section View. (View toolbar) or View > Display > Section View.
- In the Section View PropertyManager, under Section 1, set the properties.
- To section the model with additional planes or faces, select Section 2 and Section 3 and set the properties. …
- Click .