How do you make a hollow cylinder in Catia?
- Click Solid > Create > Create Sketch .
- Select the XZ plane to sketch on. …
- Click Sketch > Create > Center Diameter Circle .
- Hover over the origin (or center) of the sketch. …
- Click once to begin placing the circle.
- Drag the mouse away from the center to start sketching a circle. …
- Click again to complete the circle.
How do you create a shape in Catia?
To open the module CATIA Generative Shape Design you should press: Start -> Shape -> Generative Shape Design. After that type the name of part and I recommend ticking the box Create a geometrical set. This Geometrical set will store all lines, curves, points and other construction elements in one.
How do I get the reference element toolbar in Catia?
You can display the Reference Elements toolbar using the View -> Tool bars -> Reference Elements (extended/compact) command. Create a Point: Click this icon, choose the creation method then define the required parameters.
Where is the toolbar in Catia v5?
To launch a toolbar, select View tab > Toolbars, as shown:
- The next to the name of the toolbar indicates that the toolbar is launched. …
- To restore the original positions of a toolbar, select the Tools tab > Customize > Toolbars (tab) > button, as shown:
- Each toolbar contains a separator ( ,
What is adaptive sweep in Catia?
Home >Blog >Where Can the ADAPTIVE SWEEP Tool Be Advantageous Over SWEEP in CATIA V5? The adaptive sweep tool keeps the user in control, allowing them to control the profile length, angle, etc along the sweep.