At the Select Objects prompt, hold down the Shift+Spacebar and click as near as possible to the object you want. Keep clicking until the object you want is highlighted. Once the object you require is highlighted, press Enter to select the object.
How do you select overlapping lines in AutoCAD?
To Select Overlapping or Close Objects
- Make sure that Selection Cycling is turned on.
- As you roll your cursor over objects, you will see an icon indicating that multiple objects are available for selection.
- Click to see a list of available objects, and then click in the list to select the object you want.
How do you select individual lines in AutoCAD?
Use Quick Select to select objects in your AutoCAD drawing
- Home tab> Utilities panel>Quick Select.
- With no command active, right-click in the drawing area and choose Quick Select.
- Click the Quick Select button in the Properties palette.
- Type qselect on the command line.
How do you draw a line in the middle of two lines in AutoCAD?
To Create a Centerline Between Two Lines (AutoCAD Mechanical)
- Click Home tab Draw panel Centerline drop-down Centerline In-between. Find.
- Select first contour line (1).
- Select second contour line (2).
- Press ENTER.
How do I draw a specific line length in AutoCAD?
A Specific Length
- Click Home tab > Draw panel > Line. Find.
- Specify the start point.
- Do one of the following to specify the length: Move the cursor to indicate the direction and angle, and enter the length, for example 6.5. …
- Press the Spacebar or Enter.
How do I select just one layer in AutoCAD?
In the drawing space, right-click on empty space to get the context menu. the objects in the layer specified will be selected. selection.
How do you select similar?
To Select Similar Objects
- Select an object that represents the category of objects you want to select.
- Right-click, and choose Select Similar.
How do I select a previous selection in AutoCAD?
When prompted to select objects, type [P] and previous objects will be selected. You can also easily select an object that you have created last by drawing or copying, etc. When prompted to select objects, type [L] and your last created object will be selected.
How do I move just one line of text in AutoCAD?
Move, Scale, and Rotate Text
- Select a single-line text object to display the grips.
- Do any of the following: Move. Select the grip and drag the text object to the new location. Scale. Select a grip, right-click and select Scale. Drag the mouse to define the scale or enter a scale. Rotate.