Use the shortcut CTRL+9 (CMD+3 in AutoCAD for Mac) to toggle on the command line.
How do I restore a lost command bar in AutoCAD?
If your command line is off hold down the “Ctrl” button and while stilling holding this down select the “9” key on the Keyboard this should turn the Command Line back on. 2.) This will bring up a message that asks if you are sure you want to turn the command Line off Select Yes and the Command Line is turned off.
3D mesh objects are not affected. To revert the effect, do one of the following: If HIDE is used while in 2D Wireframe, use a REGEN, REDRAW, or ZOOM command.
How can I see the commands in AutoCAD?
Press F2, or use the control provided at the right end of the command line, to see the extended command history.
How do I get my command bar back?
Press the F10 key to bring up the Menu bar. Once the menu bar is visible, click the View tab followed by Toolbars then click on ‘Command Bar’. A tick should now appear next to the command bar item and the command bar should reappear.
Where is line command in AutoCAD?
- Open the AutoCAD software.
- Select the Line icon from the ribbon panel or type L or Line and press Enter on the command line. …
- Specify the starting point and endpoint using the cursor on the workspace or drawing area, as shown in the below image: …
- Press Enter or Esc to exit.
How do I unhide all layers in AutoCAD?
Hide or show layers in an AutoCAD drawing
- Right-click the CAD drawing, point to CAD Drawing Object, and then click Properties.
- Click the Layer tab.
- Select the layer, and click the Visible field.
In the Start menu search, type ‘folder options’ (Windows 7) or ‘file explorer options’ (Windows 10). In the Folder Options window, click the View tab. Select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives.” Click OK.
How do I get the previous command in AutoCAD?
Early users of AutoCAD would right click their mouse and immediately the last command would be repeated, these days, a right click launches an options menu that includes the option to select the last command, 2 clicks.
How do I show dialog box in AutoCAD?
To open the Options dialog box, type OP in the command line, or right-click in space (without anything selected), and choose Options from the right-click shortcut menu. The AutoCAD Options dialog box contains 10 tabs, and is organized into categories to aid you in finding a setting.
Where is my command bar?
The command bar is located near the upper-right side of the browser or as its own bar, depending on your version.
How do I show the command bar in AutoCAD 2021?
Do one of the following:
- At the top-left of the application window, on the right end of the Quick Access toolbar, click the drop-down menu Show Menu Bar.
- At the Command prompt, enter MENUBAR. Enter 1 to display the menu bar.