Tap a selected a layer or double-tap an unselected layer to open the Layer Menu. From the Layer Menu, tap HSL Adjustment. Tap-drag the sliders. The top slider changes the hue, the middle the saturation, and the bottom the luminance.
How do you change the color of something in Autodesk SketchBook?
For SketchBook Pro tablet users:
- Tap at the bottom of the Layer Editor.
- Tap and tap the bottom section of the Double Puck.
- If your UI is hidden, with one hand tap-hold the Trigger and drag to select Color from the menu. With the other, make changes or select colors.
How do I edit a layer in SketchBook?
Accessing layers in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- If you want to work without it displayed, tap. to hide the UI. Tap it again to display the UI.
- With one hand, tap. and drag down to select and hold Layer from the menu that appears. …
- If the Layer Editor isn’t displayed, in the toolbar along the top, tap. and select Layer Editor.
Where is the layer editor in Autodesk SketchBook?
The Layer Editor in SketchBook Pro Mobile
To open the editor: If you are on a tablet, the Layer Editor is visible by default, along the right of your screen.
How do you change the color of Autodesk?
Select the objects whose color you want to change. Right-click in the drawing area, and choose Properties. In the Properties palette, click Color, and then click the down arrow. From the drop-down list, choose the color that you want to assign to the objects.
Where is the color puck in SketchBook?
The Color Puck in SketchBook Pro Desktop
If the puck is not visible, to access it, select Window > Color Puck. Drag within the puck to change luminance and saturation.
How do I change the opacity of a layer in Autodesk SketchBook?
Changing layer opacity in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the Layer Editor, tap the layer you want to affect.
- Tap the layer again to access the layer tools.
- Drag the Opacity slider: left to increase transparency. right to decrease transparency.
What is layer in Autodesk SketchBook?
Jun 01 2021In-product view. Jump to Mobile or Windows 10. Layers are a big part of SketchBook Pro. They help you organize the content that make your image. They are used a lot for complex drawing and projects.
How many layers can you have in Autodesk SketchBook?
NOTE: The larger the canvas size, the less available layers.
|Sample Canvas sizes||Supported Android devices|
|2048 x 1556||11 layers|
|2830 x 2830||3 layers|
Can you do layers on SketchBook?
Pencils, ink, and color layers, separated strategically from one another, as well as from the background plate. This makes it easy to change elements or add them later. They can be used as a ‘preservation’ tool. … With Sketchbook, you can group layers and group groups with up to 9 levels.
How do you zoom in SketchBook?
Zooming in and moving around a sketch
With two fingers, drag and expand on the canvas to zoom in. To zoom in further, repeat this action as many times as necessary.