How do I add equipment in Revit?
In the Project Browser, open a view where you want to place the mechanical equipment. Click Systems tab Mechanical panel Mechanical Equipment, and in the Type Selector, select a particular equipment type. On the ribbon, verify that Tag on Placement is selected to tag the equipment automatically.
How do you search for an object in Revit?
Using Filter Selection to Find Objects in Revit
- Select all elements in the Revit model.
- Open the Selection Filter (found under the Modify > Selection tab)
- Uncheck what you want to exclude from the Selection or select ‘Check None’ and then choose the categories you want to include in the selection.
How do you add specialty equipment in Revit?
Use the Revit Insert / Load from Library / Load Family command to load Mechanical Equipment or Specialty Equipment families. Drag and drop them from the Project Browser to insert them into the plan.
Select the element. Do one of the following: Click Modify |
How do you find a building in Revit?
Click Manage tab Project Location panel (Location). On the Location tab, for Define Location by, select one of the following: Default City List: Allows you to select a major city from a list, or enter a longitude and latitude.
How do I find instances in Revit?
In the Project Browser, locate the desired family type using Search or by expanding the appropriate category and family. Right-click the type, and click one of the following: Select All Instances In Entire Project. Select All Instances Visible in View.
How do you create a multi category tag in Revit?
Create a Multi-Category Tag with a Shared Parameter
- Click File tab New (Annotation Symbol), select the Multi-Category Tag. …
- Click Create tab Text panel (Label).
- Click in the drawing area. …
- Select one or more parameters in the Category Parameters list, and click (Add parameters to label).
How do you add air terminals in Revit?
Place Air Terminals
- Open a view containing the duct system where you want to add an air terminal.
- Click Systems tab HVAC panel Air Terminal, and in the Type Selector, select an air terminal type.
- On the ribbon, specify mode options: …
- On the ribbon, verify that Tag on Placement is selected to automatically add a tag.