How do you change a wipeout to polyline?
Turn on wipeout visibility with WIPEOUT/FRAMES then use the boundary command. Best if you don’t have any crossing lines. You could copy the wipeout to a blank region and then make it a pline.
How do you use wipeout in Autocad?
Enter y to erase the polyline that was used to create the wipeout object. Enter n to retain the polyline.
Available Frames modes:
- ON – frames are displayed and plotted.
- OFF – frames are not displayed or plotted.
- Display but not plot – frames are displayed but are not plotted.
What is Helix command in Autocad?
Use a helix as a sweep path for the SWEEP command to create springs, threads, and circular stairways. … The following prompts are displayed. Center point of base. Sets the center of the helix base point.
How do you create a mask in Autocad?
To Mask a Drawing Area
- Click Annotate tab Markup panel Wipeout. Find.
- Specify points in a sequence that defines the perimeter of the area to be masked. You can also enter p and click an existing polyline to use. The polyline must be closed, contain line segments only, and have zero width.
- Press Enter to end the command.
How do you hide a line in AutoCAD?
To hide lines in layout views
- Select the viewport in which you want to apply hidden lines.
- Click Window menu > Properties Inspector.
- On the Properties Inspector, Misc area, Shade Plot list, select Hidden.
What is wipeout in AutoCAD?
The Wipeout command is used to hide some parts of the drawing without deleting them. It is an object of the background color, the borders of which have a different color and can be hidden.
What is P line in AutoCAD?
A polyline is an object in AutoCAD that consists of one or more line (or arc) segments. A rectangle is an example of a polyline that you are already familiar with.
What is XClip in AutoCAD?
The XClip command allows us to clip/crop an external reference (xref) or block to a specific area that can be defined by either a rectangle or polyline. Other options within the command include the ability to invert or flip the clip, showing everything except the objects within the clipping boundary.
How do you use wipe out cleaner?
Directions: Apply small amount of WipteOut Dirt and Stain Remover on a clean cloth or tissue then rub on surface to be clean. Repeat if necessary. Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Harmful or fatal if swallowed.