How do you duplicate multiple items in SketchUp?
To make copies, activate the Move tool and press the Ctrl key (Option on the Mac). SketchUp is very flexible in how you can set the spacing and number of copies: After the first copy is made, you can enter the number of copies you want and set the spacing between them.
How do you place objects in Sketchup?
Follow these steps:
- With the Select ( ) tool, select the item (or items) you want to move.
- Select the Move tool ( ) or press the M key.
- Click the item you want to move. …
- Move your mouse to move your selection. …
- Click the destination point to finish the move.