How do I open the layer editor in SketchBook?
The Layer Editor in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- From the menu bar, select Window > Layer Editor.
- From the toolbar, tap .
Can you do layers in Autodesk SketchBook?
With Sketchbook, you can group layers and group groups with up to 9 levels. Layers can be created, duplicated, merged, turned on and off, reordered, blended, and deleted using the Layer Editor.
How do I edit a layer in SketchBook?
To reposition a layer, see Reordering layers in SketchBook Pro Windows 10 (Pro).
- In the current selected layer, tap-hold to access the radial menu. Swipe and select. …
- In the Layer Editor, tap. to access the Layer menu and select Add Layer to create a new layer.
- In the Layer Editor, tap. to create a new layer.
What is layer in Autodesk SketchBook?
Jun 01 2021In-product view. Jump to Mobile or Windows 10. Layers are a big part of SketchBook Pro. They help you organize the content that make your image. They are used a lot for complex drawing and projects.
How do I bring a layer forward in SketchBook?
Reordering layers in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it.
- Tap-hold and drag the layer above or below a layer into position.
How many layers can you have in Autodesk SketchBook?
NOTE: The larger the canvas size, the less available layers.
|Sample Canvas sizes||Supported Android devices|
|2048 x 1556||11 layers|
|2830 x 2830||3 layers|
How do you overlay in Autodesk SketchBook?
Layer blending in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the Layer Editor, tap the layer the blend mode will be applied to.
- Tap the layer to access the Layer Menu.
- Tap the Blending section for a list of blend modes.
- Select a blend mode from the list and see the effect instantly.
How do I add a layer to a group in SketchBook?
Creating a layer group
- Click. Layer Menu and select New Group.
- Click .
- Shift-select the layers you want grouped and click. and select Group Layers. To ungroup layers, select the group folder, click. and select Ungroup.
How do you name layers in Autodesk SketchBook?
Renaming a layer in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- In the Layer Editor, select the layer.
- Do either of the following: tap-hold , flick. , and change the name. tap. and select Rename. Tip: If you don’t want to see the layer image as the layer thumbnail, remove the check mark next to Show me what is on this layer.