It is below the insert view in the “View orientation” dropdown menu. Hope this helps. @david_salonia try the
How do you align views on Onshape?
And that is the ability to align callouts in an Onshape Drawing. Let’s take a look. Aligning callouts is simple. Left-click each of the callouts that you want to align, then right-click and choose the option to “align horizontally” or “align vertically.”
How do you get isometric view on Onshape?
Hi @Jonathan_28 use the projected View command in the toolbar, and then select any of the standard views, drag it diagonally and you`ll obtain the ISO view. Use the projected view icon then click the existing view you wish to project from and project diagonally. That will create your isometric.
What is the first view inserted into an assembly drawing by default?
A general view is usually the first view placed on a sheet. It is the most versatile view in that it can be scaled or rotated to any setting. 1. Open a drawing.
How do you hide edges on shape?
Select the view, right-click and then select Show/hide edges from the context menu (shown below left). The Show/hide edges dialog opens (shown below right): Select any edges from your view that you would like hidden.
How do you get rid of Inshape lines?
It will be a continuous smooth surface.
- Click .
- On the model, select the face you want to trim or extend.
- Select the surface to use for the replacement. Notice that a surface has been created in this example, to use to extend the face to. …
- Optionally provide an offset distance, or flip the alignment.
- Click .
How do you create a detail view?
Creating a Detail View / Detail View Profile
- In the Drawing window, click Detail View in the Views toolbar ( Details sub-toolbar). …
- Click the callout center. …
- Drag to select the callout radius and click a point to end the selection. …
- Click to generate the detail view.
How can you change the orientation of a view after it has been placed on a drawing sheet?
Customize Drawing View Orientation
- To create a view, click Place Views tab Create panel Base on the ribbon. Then select a model file in the Drawing View dialog box.
- To change orientation of an existing view, double-click the view.
How do I change the drawing view in Autocad?
To Change the Properties of a Drawing View
- Move the cursor over the drawing view to edit. …
- Double-click an empty area inside the drawing view border. …
- On the contextual ribbon tab, in the list or button corresponding to the property you want to change, select the new property value.
- On the contextual ribbon tab, click OK.