Levels: Use Copy/Monitor to copy levels from the origination model (typically the architectural model). … After linking the architectural model, open a view in the MEP model and select the linked model. Click Modify | RVT Links tab Element Properties panel Type Properties.
Can you copy Monitor doors in Revit?
When monitoring walls, you can specify whether to monitor openings, including openings for doors and windows. … When you use Copy/Monitor to copy an element from a linked model to the current model, the Phase Created property for the copied element is assigned to the Phase value for the current view.
Can you copy Monitor scope boxes in Revit?
You cannot view scope boxes that are defined in a linked model. You cannot use Copy/Monitor for multi-segment grids. … See Specify Options for Copy/Monitor and Copy/Monitor Parameters for Columns. Floors: Use Copy/Monitor to copy a floor from an architectural model to a structural model.
How do you copy a Monitor room tag in Revit?
Go into the architects model and copy their room tag annotation family if it does not already exist in your family list, and then load it into your model. Drag the room tag family into each room and it will place a room tag.
Can I copy Monitor light fixtures Revit?
Click Copy/Monitor tab Tools panel (Copy). Select the fixtures to copy. To select multiple fixtures, on the Options Bar, select Multiple. Then select the fixtures in the drawing area, and click Finish on the Options Bar.
Which elements can be copied and monitored?
What Elements Can I Copy or Monitor?
- Grids (but not multi-segment grids)
- Columns (but not slanted columns)
- MEP fixtures.
What is a stacked wall comprised of?
You can model stacked walls, composed of 2 or more subwalls stacked on top of each other. The subwalls can have different wall thicknesses at different heights. All the subwalls in a stacked wall are attached and their geometry is joined.
How do you create a view from a scope box in Revit?
In a plan view, click View tab Create panel (Scope Box). On the Options Bar, enter a name and specify a height for the scope box, if desired. TipYou can also change the name of the scope box after creating it. Select the scope box, and on the Properties palette, enter a value for the Name property.
How do you edit a scope box in Revit?
Resize a Scope Box
- Open a plan or 3D view, and select the scope box. Handles appear on the scope box.
- Drag the handles to resize the scope box. As you resize the scope box, if a view plane no longer cuts through the scope box, the scope box is not visible in that view.
How do I copy a screen in Revit 2021?
Copy the elements for monitoring:
- Click Copy/Monitor tab Tools panel (Copy).
- Select the elements to copy. To select multiple elements, on the Options Bar, select Multiple. Then select the elements in the drawing area, and click Finish on the Options Bar. …
- Click Copy/Monitor tab Copy/Monitor panel (Finish).