In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it. Now, layer transparency is locked.
Is there alpha lock in SketchBook?
Transparency Lock/ Alpha Lock- This is one of Sketchbooks best features and would be very useful if it were added to Flipbook. The ability to recolor line art or even other artwork or color/fill layers in animations, is something that would be extremely useful for animators.
How do you make a lock on SketchBook?
Locking layers in SketchBook Pro Mobile
For tablet and handheld device users, to lock a layer, tap a selected layer or double-tap an unselected layer to open the Layer Menu. Tap Lock Layer. Do the same to unlock it.
How do you make an alpha channel in SketchBook?
Creating an alpha channel in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- In the Layer Editor, in the Background layer, tap. to turn off the background layer and create an alpha channel.
- Select File > Save. When saving an image with an alpha channel, select TIFF, png, or PSD.
How do you create a mask in Autodesk SketchBook?
Using a selection like a mask in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap , then .
- Choose a type of selection: Rectangle, Oval, Lasso, Polyline, or Magic Wand. If Magic Wand was selected, if you want to sample all layers, tap .
- Tap-drag or tap and make your selection. …
- Tap another tool, such as or. …
- When finished, tap , then .
What is Alpha Lock?
Alpha lock is a function that lets you partially change the color of the line drawing in the layer that has been opacity locked with a brush. … The color sticks out of the drawing with the alpha lock off… But if you turn it on, the color stays within the drawing.
How do you color in SketchBook?
For SketchBook Pro tablet users:
- Tap at the bottom of the Layer Editor.
- Tap and tap the bottom section of the Double Puck.
- If your UI is hidden, with one hand tap-hold the Trigger and drag to select Color from the menu. With the other, make changes or select colors.
How do I change the color of a layer in Autodesk SketchBook?
Tap a selected a layer or double-tap an unselected layer to open the Layer Menu. From the Layer Menu, tap HSL Adjustment. Tap-drag the sliders. The top slider changes the hue, the middle the saturation, and the bottom the luminance.
How do I get better at Autodesk SketchBook?
10 Tips to improve your concept art skills in Autodesk Sketchbook by Trent Kaniuga
- Step 1: Sketch Thumbnails. …
- Step 2: Set up your canvas. …
- Step 3: Define your blobs. …
- Step 4: Define interesting details and construction. …
- Step 5: Color flats. …
- Step 6: Color adjustments. …
- Step 7: Paint color details. …
- Step 8: Get crazy with details.
Can you clip layers on SketchBook?
Clipping layers can allow these tasks to be more efficient and precise without sacrificing functionality, & it’d be a great addition to Sketchbook. This is the desired result, by painting the lighting on a layer above the base color with the Screen blend mode.
Does SketchBook have transparent background?
Using the Background layer in Sketchbook Pro for desktop
You can do one of two things, change the color of the background (canvas) or create a transparent background or alpha channel. For setting a background (canvas) color, see Setting the background color in Sketchbook Pro.
How do I change the opacity in Autodesk SketchBook?
Changing layer opacity in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the Layer Editor, tap the layer you want to affect.
- Tap the layer again to access the layer tools.
- Drag the Opacity slider: left to increase transparency. right to decrease transparency.
How do I create a PNG in Autodesk SketchBook?
Exporting in SketchBook Pro Windows 10
- Select. Export.
- Tap the Save as type option and select a file format. INFORMATION: If you want to keep your layers, select PSD. If you don’t mind if your image is flattened to one layer, select either png and JPEG.
- Select Save.