How can I change my part number in bill of materials?
In the part or subassembly document, click the ConfigurationManager tab at the top of the left panel. Right-click the configuration you want to edit, and select Properties.
Bill of Materials – Part Number Column
- Document Name.
- Configuration Name.
- User Specified Name. Type a name in the box.
How do I change the item number on bill of materials in Solidworks?
To assign a new item number to the replaced component and keep it in the same row, in the Bill of Materials PropertyManager, select Keep Missing Item and Assign new item number and do not keep replaced component.
How do I edit a BOM in Solidworks?
Bill of Materials – Edit Text
- Double-click the BOM, or right-click the BOM and select Edit. While the bill of materials is active, it is displayed with row and column headers. …
- Edit the worksheet as needed, using Excel functions. You can perform these kinds of edits: …
- Click outside the worksheet to return to the drawing.
How do you update a BOM table in Solidworks?
You can update a named BOM to a selected version of the source file or item.
- In the View section of the Bill of Materials tab, expand BOM , and select a named BOM. …
- Click Refresh ( or ).
- In the Update Source Version dialog box, expand the File Version list and select the version to use. …
- Click OK.
How do you scale a BOM in Solidworks?
One Click SOLIDWORKS Bill of Material (BOM) Resizing
First, adjust one row to your desired row height, then press the shift button while you are still holding down the left mouse button, then let go of the left mouse button. All the SOLIDWORKS Bill of Material rows are auto adjusted to the same row height.
How do you rearrange bills of materials in Solidworks?
By changing the order in the assembly, you can control the order in the bill of materials. To change the order of components: Drag and drop the icons in the FeatureManager design tree to rearrange the order. The component is placed below the icon where you drop it (the highlighted icon).
How do you rearrange BOM items in Solidworks?
You can reorder a named BOM list.
- Select one or more components in a named BOM.
- Drag them to another location in the list.
How do I change the assembly order in Solidworks?
Drag and drop the icons in the FeatureManager design tree to rearrange the order. The component is placed below the icon where you drop it (the highlighted icon). Watch for the pointer. Drag and drop the icons in the FeatureManager design tree to rearrange the order.
How do you add materials in BOM solidworks?
To insert a bill of materials:
- With a drawing view selected, click Insert > Tables > Excel Based Bill of Materials.
- In the dialog box, select an Excel template for the BOM and click Open. …
- In the Bill of Materials Properties dialog box, select properties from the Configuration, Contents, and Control tabs.
- Click OK.
How do I change the description of a part in Solidworks?
To change a feature description in a part or assembly document:
- Right-click the feature in the FeatureManager design tree and select Feature Properties.
- In the dialog box, edit the text in Description, then click OK.
How do you add a number to a part in Solidworks?
Drag a part from the Design Library into the assembly.
To save new settings for a part number:
- Set properties.
- Under Part Numbers, click Part Number Unassigned and click Add.
- In the Part Number dialog box, enter a part number or type a description. …
- Click OK.
To set the default BOM balloon properties, click Tools > Options > Document Properties > Annotations > Balloons . If the default BOM balloon Style is Circular Split Line, you can choose what type of text to display in both the Upper and Lower portions of the balloon.
How do you add Bill of Materials in Creo?
- To create a Bill of Materials, open or activate an assembly model, then click the. (Bill of Materials) icon. This tool is in the Investigate group on both the Model tab and the Tools tab. …
- Once you click. in the Bill of Materials (BOM) dialog box, Creo Parametric automatically saves the file with a .