Select Insert > 3D Annotation from the menu bar or, in the DMU Review Creation toolbar, click the 3D Annotation icon . Click an object at the point you want to place the text. (Note: You can select the object first. ) The Annotation Text dialog box and the Text Properties toolbar appear.
What is Annotation in catia?
Annotations can be made to a 3D part through, for example, the Text with Leader tool, within the Part Design workbench Annotations toolbar. Additionally, these can be viewed parallel to the screen by going to their Properties and Display tab, once an annotation has been placed into the model.
How do I hide annotations in Catia v5?
Click Capture in the Capture toolbar. The Capture Definition dialog box is displayed. Right-click the PartBody and its text annotation body1 in the specification tree and select Hide/Show contextual menu to hide them. Click OK.
How do I make a capture in Catia v5?
- Click Capture in the Capture toolbar. …
- Click the More>> button. …
- Select the Display in 3D option.
- Type in the Hidden Text field the following text: This is the capture hidden text.
- Click OK in the Capture Definition dialog box. …
- Move and rotate the part like this.
- Click Named Views.
How do I add notes to Catia v5?
Click Flag Note in Annotations toolbar.
- Select the face as shown.
- Enter your flag note name, for example “New Annotation 2” in the dialog box, specify a link and click OK . The flag note appears in the geometry. You can move a flag note using the drag capability. See Moving Annotations.
What is 3D annotation?
3D annotations are dimensions, tolerances, notes, text or symbols displayed in 3D according to the same type of 2D annotations defined by standards (ISO, ASME, ANSI, JIS, DIN…). A 3D annotation is always linked to a User Surface or a Group of Surfaces.
How do I turn on annotations in Catia?
This task shows you how to disable and/or enable the annotations. Open the Annotations_Product_04. CATProduct document. Click List Annotation Set Switch On/Switch Off in the Visualization toolbar.
How do I hide all points in Catia?
how do i hide all planes,constraints in assembly in CATIA ?
- On menu line select EDIT, than on pop-up menu select SEARCH.
- Go to the tab ADVANCED. …
- When the parameters are set, then you click SEARCH and after that you click SELECT. …
- Click HIDE command (pop-up menu “view” or icon on toolbar “view”) and that’s it.