How do I change dimensions in Catia?
Editing Dimension Value Properties
- Select a dimension (whatever the type) on the CATDrawing you opened.
- Select the Edit-> Properties command and click the Value tab. …
- If needed, click the More switch.
- If needed, modify the available options. …
- Click OK.
How do I uninstall smart dimension?
To remove a dimension from a drawing: Select a dimension and press Delete. Be careful not to delete any dimension that has a reference, such as one used in a note.
How do you delete dimensions in Autocad?
To Remove an Inspection Dimension
- Click Annotate tab Dimensions panel Inspect. Find.
- In the Inspection Dimension dialog box, click Select Dimensions. The Inspection Dimension dialog box closes. …
- Select the dimension you want to remove the inspection dimension from. …
- Click Remove Inspection.
- Click OK.
How do you delete a dimension?
Select the added dimension(s) you wish to permanently delete from the drawing. 2. Right-click and select Delete on the shortcut menu, or on the Annotate tab, in the Delete group, click Delete. The dimension is deleted.
How do you break a dimension line in Catia?
Use the contextual menu or the toolbar:
- Right-click a dimension and select the Object -> Create Interruption option from the contextual menu. …
- Choose in the Tools toolbar how many interruptions you want to create.
- Indicate the first point defining the interruption to be created.
How do you delete dangling dimensions in Solidworks?
- Open the master drawing in SOLIDWORKS. …
- From the SOLIDWORKS Menu select Tools>Options.
- Select the Document Properties tab.
- Select Detailing from the categories on the left.
- Locate the Hide dangling dimensions and annotations option and check the box next to it.
How do I delete extra dimensions in Abaqus?
19.18. 4 Deleting Sketcher objects
- Click mouse button 2 anywhere in the ABAQUS/CAE window, or.
- Select any other tool in the Sketcher toolbox, or.
- Click the cancel button in the prompt area, or.
- Click the delete tool in the Sketcher toolbox.
How do you delete a dimension in Inventor?
Select the dimension in the graphics window and press Delete, or right-click and choose Delete.
How do I delete unused dimension styles in Autocad?
- Open the Dimension Style Manager: …
- Change the current DimStyle by either: …
- If a Text Style won’t delete, scan your drawing and Layout sheets for text in that style, removing any instances. …
- Type PRG in the Command line and press Enter.
- If the styles still aren’t deleting, follow our steps to clean your drawing.
Why is my dimension text so small in Autocad?
Solution: Dimension and leader text height is controlled by the text height defined in the dimension or leader style. … If the text height will not change or is disabled in the dimension or leader style, then it needs to be adjusted in the text style that the dimension or leader style uses.
How do I get rid of trailing zeros in Autocad?
In the Modify Dimension Style dialog box, Tolerances tab, under Tolerance Format, select the alignment from the Vertical Position list. To suppress zeros in primary or alternate units, under Zero Suppression, select Leading to suppress leading zeros. Select Trailing to suppress trailing zeros. Click OK.
How do I delete a dimension group in Costx?
To allow the user to delete dimension groups, ensure the Delete Dim Group check box is ticked. To allow the user to insert and edit reports (as opposed to generating only), ensure the Report Editing check box is ticked.
How do I delete all dimensions in Solidworks?
To delete a SOLIDWORKS Sketch Dimension you typically select the dimension and hit Delete. To edit the value of the dimension you would double-click on the value to open the Modify dialog.