Click Profile menu Downloads to launch the Autodesk BIM 360 Add-in apps download page. Click the appropriate add-in app for your authoring software, and click Save. Open the folder where you saved the add-in and unzip it. Open the unzipped folder, click Setup.exe, and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I get BIM 360 on my desktop?
Ensure that you are using the current release before contacting Autodesk Support.
Install Desktop Connector for BIM 360
- Download and install the latest version of Desktop Connector for Windows.
- Open the downloaded package and follow the instructions.
- Restart your machine.
How do I install BIM 360 on file explorer?
Access BIM 360 On Your Desktop
- Open File Explorer.
- Click the BIM 360 data source.
- Open the account you wish to access.
- Locate and open a project.
- Browse the project folders as desired.
How do I install BIM 360 in Revit?
Link Revit Models in BIM 360
- From the Insert tab in Revit, click Link Revit.
- Choose the BIM 360 drive in the file browser.
- Navigate through the project and folder structure to the location of your model.
- Select the model and click Open.
How do I activate my BIM 360?
In account administration, click Projects. Click a project in the list. On the Project Admin page, click Services. Choose the desired BIM 360 service and click Activate.
Does BIM 360 work with AutoCAD?
The BIM 360 add-in app for Autodesk AutoCAD supports round-trip BIM coordination workflows between AutoCAD and the BIM 360 Glue cloud. … BIM 360 Glue enhances collaboration, as updates are available instantly to all project participants around the globe.
How do I open a Revit file in BIM 360?
Use Revit Home to open a model from BIM 360 Document Management. On the Home page, under Models, click Open. As an alternative, from the ribbon, click File tab Open (Project). In the Open dialog, navigate to the folder where the model resides.
How do I sync my BIM 360?
Simply double-click on the installation file to install 360 Sync. Once installed and configured, 360 Sync™ will automatically synchronize 24/7/365. Start 360 Sync™ and provide BIM 360 user credentials that has access to specific project files in the BIM 360 Cloud.
What is Autodesk BIM 360 Field?
BIM 360 Field is construction field management software that combines mobile technologies at the point of construction with cloud-based collaboration and reporting. Turn your field data into powerful information that improves quality, safety and profitability for construction and capital projects.
How do I get started with BIM?
Three Ways to Get Started in BIM
- Tap Into Your General Contractor’s BIM Department. This is the most common solution to fill the modeling gap. …
- Hire a Third Party Consultant. For smaller firms, using a third party modeling consultant can be an alternative to investing in new software. …
- Invest in Software and Training.
Is BIM 360 part of Revit?
With the BIM 360 add-in for Autodesk Revit, you can share the latest project models directly to your BIM 360 project from within Revit. With Clash pinpoint, you can access the most recent project data and clashing elements directly in Revit as part of round-trip clash resolution workflows.
How do I get BIM 360 in Revit 2020?
Starting with Revit 2020, there is a new way for BIM 360 Design users to initiate workshared cloud models.
- Create a new Revit model or open an existing model.
- Use the Collaborate tab to enable worksets.
- Save the workshared file to BIM 360 Document Management by selecting “Save As > Cloud Model” in the File menu.
How do I assign a BIM 360 license?
To assign a BIM 360 Docs license to a user, the Project Admin needs to:
- Log into the BIM 360 Docs project.
- Go to the Project Admin page.
- Open the Members tab.
- Click the Add button to add a project member.
How do I add projects to BIM 360?
Create a Project
- In the Account Admin module, click the Projects tab.
- Click Add.
- In the Create Project Profile dialog box, specify the project name and enter the project information. …
- Select a language from the BIM 360 Field Project Language drop-down list.