How do I export BOM from Solidworks to excel?
To export a BOM: Right-click a BOM and click Save As.
Including Thumbnails in BOMs Exported to Microsoft Excel
- For Save as type, select one of the following: Excel 2007 (*. xlsx) Excel (*. xls)
- Select Thumbnails.
- Browse to a folder, enter a file name, and click Save.
How do you copy BOM in Solidworks?
Copying Assembly BOMs into Drawings
- Select Insert > Tables > Bill of Materials.
- In BOM Options, select Copy existing table.
- Select an assembly BOM from the list.
- Select Linked to link the BOMs.
How do you copy a table from Excel to Solidworks?
Inserting the Microsoft Excel File
- In a part or assembly document, click Design Table (Tools toolbar) or Insert > Design Table.
- In the PropertyManager, under Source, select From file, then click Browse to locate the Excel file.
- Optionally, select Link to file, which links the table to the model.
How do you use bill of materials in Solidworks?
Creating Bills of Materials from Parts or Assemblies
- With the part or assembly open, select Insert > Tables > Bill of Materials.
- Set the BOM properties in the Bill of Materials PropertyManager and click . To create a parts-only BOM, select Parts only for BOM Type. …
- Click the graphics area to place the BOM.
How do I copy a table from one sheet to another in Solidworks?
Select the view either on the sheet or in the FeatureManager design tree. Click Edit, Cut or Copy. Change to the target sheet or drawing document, click where you want to paste the view, and click Edit, Paste.
What is solidworks treehouse?
SOLIDWORKS Treehouse is a standalone application designed to build and manage assembly structures before you even start modeling in SOLIDWORKS.
How do I export BOM to excel in NX?
U can export BOM using Tools->Export->Objects to Excel from either Structure Manager or Manufacturing Process Planner modules.
How do I create a macro in Solid Edge?
How to Add a Macro Tool in Solid Edge Quick Access Toolbar
- Step 1: On the Quick Access Toolbar, select the down arrow. …
- Step 2: Select the Quick Access Tab.
- Step 3: Select Macros in the drop down for Choose commands from. …
- Step 4: Click Browse at the bottom to Browse to the macro you want to use.
How do I enable design tables in Solidworks?
You can select design table settings when you insert a design table. The Dimensions dialog box appears after you select the Auto-create option in the Design Table PropertyManager and click OK. The SOLIDWORKS software asks you which dimensions you want to add to the design table.