How do you create a key in Revit?
Create a Key Schedule
- Click View tab Create panel Schedules drop-down Schedule/Quantities.
- In the New Schedule dialog, select the element category for which you want to schedule keys.
- Select Schedule keys. …
- Click OK.
- In the Schedule Properties dialog, add the predefined fields for the style. …
- Click OK.
How do you add a symbol to a legend in Revit?
On the Annotate tab, select Legend Component to add a symbol to the legend view. On the Options Bar, select the family, and then select the view representation of the family you need. The Host Length sets how big the legend component will be.
How do you make a material legend in Revit?
Create a Legend
- Click View tab Create panel Legends drop-down (Legend).
- In the New Legend View dialog, enter a name for the legend view and select the view scale.
- Click OK. …
- Add the desired element symbols to the view using any of the following methods: …
- Click Annotate tab Text panel (Text).
What is a key in Revit?
What Are Revit Key Schedules? A key schedule is a special type of Revit schedule that lets you assign groups of parameter values to elements, like rooms or doors, based on a shared key value. It’s kind of like ordering a combo meal. Number 1 gets you a hamburger, fries and a soda.
How do you place a legend component?
Open the sheet on which you want to place the legend view. In the Project Browser, expand Legends, click the name of the legend view, drag it into the drawing area, and click to place it on the sheet. You can place a legend view on multiple sheets.
Can you tag a legend component in Revit?
This application allows Autodesk® Revit® users to place a tag for Legend Component and keep the tag updated automatically. By using this app, Revit users can also input door & window information to door & window type parameter automatically such as: number of instances, level, sill height, room name.
How do you create a furniture legend in Revit?
In Revit Architecture, go to Legends in the Project Browser. Right click on Legends and select New Legend.
What is a Revit key schedule?
Key schedules look very similar to component schedules, except that you define them to your specifications. … When you create a key, it is listed as an instance property for the element. When you apply a value for the key, then the key’s attributes are applied to the element.
How do you duplicate a key schedule in Revit?
Duplicate a Schedule
- Right-Click the schedule name in the Project Browser.
- In the context menu select Duplicate. Note: If the schedule has been split across sheets into segments, an additional selection will be available, Duplicate with Segments. This will duplicate the schedule and retain the segments created.
How do you add a schedule in Revit?
select a cell or column in the schedule body. Click (Insert) on the Columns panel to open the Select Fields dialog, which functions like the Fields tab of the Schedule Properties dialog. Add new schedule fields and adjust the field order as needed.