Select the profile view. Click Profile tab Launch Pad panel Draw Parts In Profile View Find. In the drawing, select the pipe network parts you wish to add to the profile view, or enter E to select an entire pipe network.
How do I add a pipe network to a profile view?
To edit display characteristics for pipe network parts displayed in a profile view, you right-click the profile view, click Profile View Properties, and then click the Pipe Networks tab. For example, you can select the parts you want to be drawn or not drawn in the profile view, or change layers or object styles.
How do I add a structure to a profile view in Civil 3d?
Click one or more objects in the drawing that you want to project. Right-click or press Enter after all objects are selected. Click the profile view in which you want the objects to appear. In the Project Objects to Profile View dialog box, verify the settings such as Elevation Options and Label Style, then click OK.
How do I create a pressure pipe profile in Civil 3d?
Use the Pipe Run Profile Settings dialog box to refine offsets and modify or create profile views for a pressure network.
- Select a pipe run in the pressure network. …
- On the Pressure Network Plan Layout tab, click Profile panel Pipe Run Profile Find. …
- Specify the following information for the profile view: …
- Click OK.
How do I create a pipe network in Civil 3d?
Select the profile view and on the context-sensitive ribbon, Modify panel, select Profile View Properties. In the Profile View Properties dialog box, a new tab has appeared called Pipe Networks. On the Pipe Networks tab, you can now see which structure and pipes of the available networks are on in the profile.
How do you edit a pipe network in Civil 3d?
To edit a pipe network using the layout tools
- In the drawing, right-click a part in a pipe network. Click Edit Network.
- Click a button in the Network Layout Tools dialog box to add, change, or delete pipe network parts, or change the surface, alignment or parts list that are referenced.
How do I create a profile view in Autocad?
To Create a Single Profile View
- Click Home tab Profile & Section Views panel Profile View drop-down Create Profile View Find.
- In the Create Profile View wizard, navigate through the pages by using the links at the left or clicking Back or Next. …
- Click Create Profile View.
How do I add a profile to an existing profile?
Click Profile tab Modify View panel Profile View Properties drop-down Profile View Properties Find. In the Profile View Properties dialog box, click the Profiles tab. In the tables of profiles, select the Draw check box for each profile you want to add to the profile view. Click OK.
How do you add slope labels to a profile in Civil 3d?
To Add Surface Slope Labels
- Click Annotate tab Labels & Tables panel Add Labels menu Surface Slope .
- At the command line, enter either One-point or Two-point depending on the type of the slope label that you want to add and then press Enter . …
- Digitize the location of the first point and the second point (if applicable).
How do I add an alignment to an existing profile?
Use the Draw in Profile View option to display the profile in the drawing. Click Home tab Create Design panel Profile drop-down Create Surface Profile Find. In the Create Profile from Surface dialog box, in the Alignment list, select the horizontal alignment to use for the profile.
How do I add pressure to my network profile?
You can add a pressure network to a profile view by creating an alignment from the pressure network and then creating a profile from that alignment. You can also add pressure network parts that exist in plan view to an existing profile view.
How do you set Network pressure catalog?
To Specify the Pressure Network Catalog
- Click Home tab Create Design panel Set Pressure Network Catalog Find.
- In the Set Pressure Network Catalog dialog box, specify the Catalog Folder and Catalog Database File and click OK. …
- Set up a pressure network parts list.
What is a pipe network parts list?
A parts list also serves as a way to store defaults, such as styles, render materials and design criteria (rules) to any given part upon creation. Parts lists are objects that you can access through the Pipe Network Properties dialog box, the Pipe Network Layout Tools toolbar, and the Toolspace Settings tree.