How do I import a schedule into Excel Revit?
Linking Excel into Revit
- Open your Revit project. Navigate to the sheet you want to put the spreadsheet onto.
- Select Link CAD icon. You can find the Link CAD icon on the ribbon under Insert in the Link section. …
- Modify Link settings. …
- Click anywhere on the drawing area to place the schedule.
- Save your file.
How do I import a schedule in Revit?
Use a Schedule in Another Model
- Click Insert tab Import panel Insert from File drop-down Insert Views from File.
- Select a Revit project that contains the views to insert, and click Open. …
- Select the views to display from the list.
- Check the views you would like to insert, and click OK.
How do I extract a schedule in Revit?
Export a Schedule
- Open a schedule view.
- Click File tab Export Reports Schedule.
- In the Export Schedule dialog, specify a name and directory for the schedule, and click Save. …
- Under Schedule appearance, select export options: …
- Under Output options, specify how you want to display the data in the output file: …
- Click OK.
How do I export a schedule?
Export schedule data
- In Shifts, go to the team schedule.
- Go to More options. at the top right of the Schedule page, and then select Export schedule.
- Choose the start and end dates for the timeframe you want to export.
- To include shift notes, daily hours, or time off, check the corresponding boxes.
- Select Export.
How do I create a key schedule in Revit?
Create a Key Schedule
- Click View tab Create panel Schedules drop-down Schedule/Quantities.
- In the New Schedule dialog, select the element category for which you want to schedule keys.
- Select Schedule keys. …
- Click OK.
- In the Schedule Properties dialog, add the predefined fields for the style. …
- Click OK.
Can you transfer schedules in Revit?
Schedules cannot be transferred using the Transfer Project Standards tool. To copy a schedule from one project to another: … In the target project, use the Paste command on the Manage ribbon, or type CTRL+V to paste the schedule into the project.
How do I export a panel schedule in Revit?
The option to export a schedule in File Menu > Export > Reports > Schedule is grayed out when an electrical panel schedule is the active view.
The ability to schedule Revit links has been a useful feature for some time in Revit and is useful for keeping track of individual model elements within a larger collaborative model. When nested links are present Revit will schedule not only the container file, but all the nested links as well.