Click Manage tab Design Options panel. From the drop-down list, select the design option to which you want to add the elements. Click Modify
How do you duplicate a design option in Revit?
Click Manage tab Design Options panel (Design Options). In the Design Options dialog, select the design option from the list. Under Option, click Duplicate. Revit creates a copy of the selected design option named Copy of
How do you copy elements in Revit?
Do one of the following:
- Select the elements to copy, and then click Modify |
tab Modify panel (Copy).
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Copy), select the elements to copy, and then press Enter .
How do you move an element from a design option to the main model?
How do you combine design options in Revit?
In the Design Options dialog, select the design option set that includes the desired option. If the desired option is secondary, select the design option in the list, and click Make Primary to promote it to the primary option. Under Option Set, click Accept Primary to incorporate the primary option into the main model.
How do you manage design options in Revit?
Ensure you are Set to View the Main Model (Manage Tab → Design Options Dropdown Menu) Open the Design Options Dialogue Menu (Manage → Design Options) Select the Design Option that you want to make part of the Main Model.
How do I add design options to a sheet in Revit?
Specify design options for the view, as follows:
- In the Project Browser, right-click the duplicate view name, and click Properties.
- In the Properties palette, for Visibility/Graphics Overrides, click Edit. …
- For each design option set, select the design option to display in this view.
How do you copy a base point in Revit?
Revit Tip: Copy vs. Copy to Clipboard
- Select the object or objects.
- Select Copy.
- Click on the beginning reference point.
- Click on the ending point.
How do you copy and paste in Revit?
Select an element and, while pressing Ctrl , drag the element to copy it. Use the Copy tool to copy elements and place them immediately. Use the clipboard to copy and paste elements with Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V .
How do I remove an object from design options in Revit?
Remove objects from a Design Option to the Main Model
(Pick to Edit) button in the Design Options section in the Manage Tab on the Ribbon may come in handy). (Cut to Clipboard) button in the Clipboard section of the Modify tab on the Ribbon, to cut the objects to the clipboard.
How do I create a new design option?
Setup a Design Option
- On the Manage tab within Revit, select the Design Option button.
- Select the New button under Design Option Set to create a new option set called “Option Set 1”. …
- Select the New button under Option to create a new option called Option 2.
- Close the Design Option dialog.
What is design Option tool in Revit?
Design options allows you to create and manage multiple designs within the same project. By using design options within Revit you can create multiple options within the same space without them conflicting with each other.
What is a design option?
A design option set is a collection of possible solutions for a particular design problem. Each design option set contains one primary option and one or more secondary options. Video: Set Up Design Options. Create an option set with two different options to explore alternate designs.