How do you extract the feature line from the corridor in Civil 3D?
To Extract Feature Lines From a Corridor
- Click Home tab Create Design panel Feature Line drop-down Feature Lines From Corridor Find. …
- Do one of the following: …
- Use the options in the Extract Corridor Feature Lines dialog box to specify settings and to refine the selection of feature lines.
How do you create an alignment from a corridor?
To export feature lines as alignments
- Click Home tab Create Design panel Alignment drop-down Create Alignment From Corridor Find.
- In the drawing, select a corridor feature line to export. …
- Enter the required data in the Create Alignment – From Objects dialog box.
What objects can be created from a corridor in Civil 3D?
A corridor model builds on and uses various AutoCAD Civil 3D objects and data, including subassemblies, assemblies, alignments, surfaces, and profiles. You can create corridors with multiple baselines, which enables you to create more complex designs, such as intersections.
What is a corridor feature line?
About Editing Corridor Feature Line Connections
By default, Autodesk Civil 3D joins all points with the same point code along a corridor baseline and displays them as feature lines. You can modify how points are connected when a point code is used multiple times at consecutive stations.
How do you convert 3D polyline to 2D polyline in Civil 3D?
Use the Convert 3D To 2D Polylines command to convert 3D to 2D polylines. The new polyline will take on the elevation of the start point of the 3D polyline. Click Modify tab Design panel Convert 3D To 2D Polylines Find.
How do you convert map features to polylines?
In the map frame, right-click one of the selected polygon features and click Copy. Right-click the selected features again and click Paste. In the Paste dialog box, select the polyline shapefile as the Target and click OK.
How do you convert polylines to regions?
- Run command: EDITPOLYLINE or Go to Modify > Entity > Poly line.
- Select option Multiple if exploded region creates multiple entities.
- Select all Entities with Window Selection and Press Enter.
- Confirm: Convert Lines and Arcs to polylines? …
- This will give you additional options > Select option Join .