If you’re trying to make multiple dimensions equidistant, you’ll need to manually create aligned dimensions. On the Ribbon, in the Annotate tab, in the Dimension panel, click Aligned. When you run this command, you can make a connected string of dimensions.
How do you align dimensions in Revit?
Add an Aligned Dimension
- Click Annotate tab Dimension panel (Aligned). …
- On the Options Bar, for Pick, select Individual References.
- Place the cursor at a reference point on an element, such as a wall. …
- Click to specify the reference.
- Place the cursor on the desired location of the next reference point, and click.
How do you distribute equally in Revit?
To Evenly Space Linework or Objects
- Select the linework, object, or block to space.
- Click Home tab Modify panel Align drop-down Space Evenly.
How do you copy dimension styles in Revit?
Click Annotate tab Dimension panel drop-down, and select one of the options. In the Type Properties dialog, select the dimension type you want to work with from the Type list. If desired, click Rename to rename the type, or click Duplicate to create a new dimension type.
How do you split a line in Revit?
Divide a Path
- Open an existing conceptual design, or create a new one.
- In the drawing area, select a model line, reference line, or form edge on which repeated adaptive components will be placed.
- Click Modify | Lines tab Divide panel (Divide Path). Divided model line. Divided form edge.
How do you align dimensions in Autocad?
To Align Parallel Linear and Angular Dimensions
- Click Annotate tab Dimensions panel Adjust Space. Find.
- Select the dimension that you want to use as the base dimension when equally spacing dimensions.
- Select the next dimension to align.
- Continue to select dimensions and then press Enter.
- Enter 0 and press Enter.
How do you evenly space an object?
Add the width of your object to the total space you want to fill. In the example given, it would be 223-1/2″. This is distance “A”. Regardless of the actual size of the end posts, columns or buildings, this will give you equal spacing for posts to be added between them.
How do I evenly space a window in Revit?
Click the equality symbol (EQ), and then press Esc twice. The windows are moved so that all of the dimensions are equal.
How do you divide equal spacing in AutoCAD?
To Insert Points That Divide an Object Into Equal Intervals
- Click Home tab Draw panel Point drop-down Divide. Find.
- Select a line, circle, ellipse, polyline, arc, or spline.
- Enter the number of intervals. A point is placed between each interval.
How do you copy dimension styles?
Copy and Paste
- Open the drawing that contains the dimension style.
- Select a dimension object that uses the dimension style. …
- Press Ctrl+C or click Home tab > Clipboard panel > Copy Clip. …
- Switch to the drawing that you want to import the dimension style.
- Press Ctrl+P or click Home tab > Clipboard panel > Paste.
How do you change precision in Revit?
Display and edit drawing dimension precision and tolerance
- Right-click the dimension, and then select Edit from the menu.
- In the Edit Dimension dialog box, click the Precision and Tolerance tab.
- In the Tolerance Method list, select the tolerance type from the list.
How do you copy dimension properties in Autocad?
Copy dimension properties
- On a drawing view, right-click a dimension, and select Copy Properties.
- Click one or more target dimensions. Properties are copied to the dimensions, which are reformatted with the properties from the first dimension.
- Right-click and select Done to quit.