How do you move survey points?
Move the Survey Point
- In the site plan view or another view that displays the survey point, select the survey point.
- Click the clip to change its state to clipped or unclipped, depending on how you want to move the survey point. …
- Drag the survey point to the desired location.
How do I move a project in Revit?
Relocate the Model
- Click Manage tab Project Location panel Position drop-down (Relocate Project). The Relocate Project tool works similar to the Move tool. As you move the cursor over elements, valid references are highlighted and identified in the status bar.
- Move the project graphically in the view.
How do you fix coordinates in Revit?
Relocate the Model by Specifying Coordinates
- Optional: Display the project base point and the survey point in the current view.
- Click Manage tab Project Location panel Coordinates drop-down (Specify Coordinates at Point).
- Place the cursor on a reference point of the model. …
- Click the reference.
How do you rotate a survey point in Revit?
Open the site plan view. Use the survey point to set a known position on the site.
Rotate True North
- Select the rotation control that displays at the center of the model, and drag it to the guide.
- Click along the guide to indicate the direction of True North.
- Click again toward the top of the application window.
How do you change level in Revit without moving model?
The first thing we want to do is select one of the levels, from the properties dialog select Edit Type, then duplicate the current level type and name it Shared. Change the value for the Elevation Base to Shared (prior to 2013), for 2013 change it to Survey Point. Select OK.
How do you change building levels in Revit?
Edit Level Lines in a View
- Resize level lines: Select a level line, click on the blue grips, and drag the cursor. …
- Select the box near the end of the level line to display the level annotation bubble.
- Change the level name: Select the level and click the name box.
How do you move the elevation of a project in Revit?
- Open an “elevation view” (north, east or any of that, even a section)
- Go to “Manage”
- at the “Project Location” on manage click on “Position” tab and choose “Relocate Project”
Remove all shared coordinates and relationships in the host model.
Reset Shared Coordinates
- Open the host model whose coordinates you want to reset.
- Click Manage tab Project Location panel Coordinates drop-down (Reset Shared Coordinates).
- Click to close the message indicating the shared coordinates have been reset.
How do you move a level tag in Revit?
Select and move the end drag control near the bubble to resize the level line. Click the Add Elbow drag control ( ), then drag the control to the desired location to move the bubble away from the level line.