How do you hide edges on shape?
Select the view, right-click and then select Show/hide edges from the context menu (shown below left). The Show/hide edges dialog opens (shown below right): Select any edges from your view that you would like hidden.
What are the steps to delete a portion of the drawing?
To erase a selected part of a drawing, click the Select tool (the top-right button on the toolbar) and drag the mouse across part of your drawing. Press the Delete key to remove the selected part of the drawing.
How do you use Onshape lines?
Create lines in your drawing.
- Click .
- Click to begin the line.
- Drag and click to define subsequent line segments.
- Escape to end the line and exit the tool.
How do you remove points from Onshape?
Press and hold two fingers so the box select pops up. Drag it around the point(s) to delete making sure only entities inside the box are selected then press the check mark to select them. Quick two finger tap to then bring up the delete menu.
How do you delete files on Onshape?
- cadmando. June 2016. Send it to the TRASH BIN, then delete them from the trash bin – GONE. …
- ilya_baran. June 2016. One thing to keep in mind is that if you or someone you shared the document with linked to your document, than the links will continue to function even if the linked document is deleted.
What tool is used to erase?
The Eraser Tool is used in concert with the Drawing and Painting Tools to obtain final, usable art. As the name implies, the Eraser Tool is primarily used for erasing.
What is a sketch in Onshape?
In Onshape, sketches are created in Part Studios and consist of sketch curves (line segments, polygons, rectangles, splines, etc). Sketches are the basis for models and are stored parametrically, visible in the Feature list as its own entity. … The sketch above is created using the face of the rectangle.
How do you change the line length on Inshape?
To edit a placed dimension, double-click the value to activate the field, then enter the new value. Press Enter to accept the change.
- Tap to select a vertical or horizontal line.
- The current value of the length or height appears, tap on it to open the number pad.
- Use the number pad to enter a dimension.
How can I change my face on shape?
- Tap Replace face tool.
- Select faces to replace.
- Select surface to replace with.
- Optionally, toggle to flip alignment.
- Specify offset distance.
- Optionally, toggle to switch to opposite direction.
- Tap the checkmark.