Press the space bar and double-click a camera in the Orientation menu. (View toolbar) or View > Display > Camera View . If more than one camera exists in the document, a dialog box appears asking you to choose one. When you view a model through a camera, the field of view is visible by default.
How do I change camera settings in SolidWorks?
Changing Camera View Settings
- Double-click a camera in the Lights, Cameras, and Scene folder.
- Modify settings and click .
How do I change the camera view in SolidWorks animation?
Animating the Camera View Orientation
- Rotate, pan, or zoom the model to present the view of interest.
- Select a standard view tool from the View toolbar.
- Right-click the key point in the line that extents from Orientation and Camera Views , select View Orientation, and select a standard or named view.
How do you control the camera in SolidWorks?
You can move the camera relative to the look-at point. You can also change the look-at point. The look-at point is the point in 3D space that the camera focuses on, rotates around, and zooms toward.
Using the Camera.
|Pan||Ctrl + middle-click and drag to move the camera and focal point together.|
How do you unlock the camera view in SolidWorks?
To unlock the camera view, do one of the following:
- In the DisplayManager, under Scene, Lights, and Cameras, expand the Camera folder, right-click the camera and clear Lock Camera.
- In the Camera PropertyManager, clear Lock camera position except when editing.
How do I change the camera angle in Solidworks?
Right-click on the key beside ‘Orientation and Camera Views’ and select ‘Camera View’. The pop-up will allow you to select the camera to use from the start of the animation. Then you can place another key along the timebar beside ‘Orientation and Camera View’ to select a different camera.
How do you do a motion study in Solidworks?
You may right-click on the Motion Study tab to Create New Motion Studies. At the left upper corner side of the the MotionManager toolbar, pull-down and select Motion Analysis for the Type of Study. Left-click on the Motor icon in the MotionManager toolbar.
How do I reset my camera in SolidWorks?
To reset the camera: In the Palette, on the Camera tab, in the tree, right-click a camera and click Reset.
How do I rotate the camera in SolidWorks 2020?
Rotating the Camera
- Press Alt + click and drag.
- In the toolbar, click Camera Tools > Rotate , then click and drag.
How do I change the isometric view in SolidWorks?
Click Tools > Customize and select or clear Use Large Tooltips to enable or disable the view previews. flyout button in the Orientation dialog box to select axonometric (isometric, dimetric, or trimetric) views and to set which type of axonometric view is displayed when you select a View Selector corner.