On the Server Administration tab, under License File, click Modify, and then click Next until you reach the Licenses screen. On the Licenses screen, select the old or expired SolidNetWork license file, then click Remove. Click Finish and then click OK.
How do I delete a SOLIDWORKS 2021 license?
STEP 1: Open the latest version of SOLIDWORKS installed on your computer. This can be done using the Desktop Shortcut or the Start Menu. STEP 2: Select the Help Menu then Deactivate Licenses. STEP 3: Choose Select All from the SOLIDWORKS Product Activation Window, verify the e-mail address is correct, and hit Next.
How do I change my SOLIDWORKS Network license?
In Windows, click ‘Start,’ > ‘All Programs,’ > ‘SolidWorks 20XX,’ > ‘Solidworks Tools’ > ‘SolidNetWork License Manager Server 20XX. ‘ In the ‘Server Administration’ tab select the ‘Modify’ button. In the ‘SolidNetWork License Activation Wizard’ dialog box select ‘Move your product license(s) to a new/upgraded computer.
How do I reactivate my SOLIDWORKS license?
In SOLIDWORKS, click Help > Deactivate Licenses , and follow the instructions. To reactivate, go to the new or upgraded computer and activate the license as you did during the initial activation. For details, see Activating a License .
How do I delete a FlexNet server in SOLIDWORKS?
Uninstalling FlexNet license server
- Stop the server process: Click the Stop Server button in the Administration section to stop the license manager and the vendor daemon. End the lmadmin task process in: Task Manager on Windows. …
- Uninstall the server with an uninstaller specific to your operating system.
Can I sell my SOLIDWORKS license?
In the US, you may sell the physical copies to anyone you wish (= “first-sale doctrine”). Without a license agreement, which is not transferred with the physical property, SolidWorks is under no obligation to do anything to make it work for you.
How do I completely uninstall SOLIDWORKS?
- Click Change in Advanced Options. The Advanced Options screen appears. …
- Select one or more options to perform a custom uninstall, or select all options to perform a complete uninstall.
- Click Back to Summary.
- On the Summary screen, expand Advanced Options to display the uninstall method and entries.
How do I update Solidworks Licence manager?
- Download the installation media to the server machine hosting the SNL manager. …
- Transfer the SOLIDWORKS Product License(s) …
- Move Product Licenses. …
- Transfer Serial Numbers. …
- Upgrade the SNL manager to the new version. …
- Accept The Terms. …
- Activate License on the Upgraded SNL Manager. …
- Verify Serial Numbers.
How do I uninstall SolidNetWork license manager?
On the Server Administration tab, under License Server, click Stop. Click OK to exit the license manager. In Windows, open Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs. Select SOLIDWORKS SolidNetWork License Manager, click Remove, and confirm the deletion.
What is SolidNetWork license manager?
SolidNetWork License Manager supports multiple license clients by distributing licenses to clients on the network. This allows the number of users to exceed the number of licenses by using floating licenses. … SolidNetWork License Manager software is installed and activated on the license manager computer only.
How long does a SOLIDWORKS license last?
Your license never expires. So, if you purchased SolidWorks 2010 two years ago, you can use it forever. However, if you want any updates to the software or the new version when it comes out (historically, in the October/November timeframe each year), then you’ll want to purchase a software subscription instead.
How do I activate SOLIDWORKS license 2021?
To activate a SolidNetWork license:
- Start the SolidNetWork License Manager by clicking Start > SOLIDWORKS Tools version > SolidNetWork License Manager Server.
- If you have not yet activated the SolidNetWork license, click Yes to activate.
How do I check my SOLIDWORKS license?
At the top left of your SOLIDWORKS screen, pull down the Help menu and select ‘About SOLIDWORKS’. The About SOLIDWORKS dialog appears. As you can see, the Serial No. is hidden. Simply left mouse click Show Serial Number to reveal the serial number.
How do I get rid of FlexNet licensing service?
To disable the service follow steps below:
- Open Windows Task Manager (Ctrl + Shift + Esc).
- Select Service tab and click on Services… …
- Locate FlexNet Licensing Service 64 and double-click on it.
- If the service is running, stop the service by clicking on Stop button.
- Change Startup type to Disabled and click on Apply.
How do I cancel my FlexNet licensing service?
To uninstall a FlexNet License:
- Open the dialog File — License Management.
- Select the tab FlexNet License.
- Disable Use FlexNet.