How do I resize a scheduled sheet in Revit?
Click on the schedule in the sheet view and the Resize button will appear on the Modify Schedule Graphics Tab.
How do you scale a scheduled table in Revit?
To adjust the Scale Format in View Schedules:
- Select the View Schedule in Revit.
- Click on Edit fields.
- Click on “Add calculated parameter” in the dialog.
- Create a name for the parameter.
How do you make a schedule smaller in Revit?
Right click on the column letter of the newly created column and select Edit Font. (If you right click in the row instead of the column header the Edit Font option will be grayed out.) Set the desired size of the font. Click OK.
How do you split a schedule in a sheet in Revit?
Split a Schedule on a Sheet
- Open the sheet.
- Select the schedule on the sheet. …
- Click the Z break control. …
- To split a section of the schedule further, click the Z break control again. …
- To adjust the number of rows in a section of the schedule, drag the blue dot at the bottom of the first section.
How do I edit a schedule in Revit?
select a cell or column in the schedule body. Click (Insert) on the Columns panel to open the Select Fields dialog, which functions like the Fields tab of the Schedule Properties dialog. Add new schedule fields and adjust the field order as needed.
How do I change the column width of a schedule in Revit?
To adjust the column width, select the schedule. A blue triangle displays to the upper right of each column. Drag a blue triangle to the left or right. Note: If the schedule is split into multiple sections, adjusting the width in one section changes the width in all sections.
How do you schedule in Revit?
Create a Schedule or Quantity
- Click View tab Create panel Schedules drop-down Schedule/Quantities.
- In the New Schedule dialog, do the following: Select a component from the category list. …
- In the Schedule Properties dialog, specify the schedule properties. Select Fields. …
- Click OK.
How do I filter a Revit schedule?
On the Filter tab of the Schedule Properties dialog (or the Material Takeoff Properties dialog), create filters that limit the display of data in a schedule. You can create up to 4 filters, and all filters must be satisfied for the data to display. Many types of scheduled fields can be used to create filters.
How do I copy a Revit schedule?
- Open both projects in the same window of Revit.
- In the first project, right click on the name of the schedule you want to copy, and choose “Copy to Clipboard”
- In the target project, use the Paste command on the Manage ribbon, or type CTRL+V to paste the schedule into the project.
How do you continue a schedule in another sheet in Revit?
Select the schedule from the sheet. Adjust it using the split icon on the side and the drag points at the column ends. Move the schedule columns so that the first column is in the desired location on the sheet, and the rest of the columns are outside of the titleblock. Place the schedule onto the next sheet.
How do I merge a schedule in Revit?
Merge Split Schedules on Sheets
- On a sheet that displays a split schedule, select the schedule. Use the 4-way arrow control to drag one schedule segment over the other segment.
- Release the mouse button. The split schedule segments merge.