How do I delete sketchbook?
Deleting sketches within a folder
- To delete one or more sketches, tap. , then the sketch or sketches from the Gallery or from within a folder.
- Tap and select. Delete. The sketch appears in the Trash folder.
How do I delete Autodesk?
To make changes to an existing eraser, do the following:
- In the Brush Palette, tap the following to open the Brush Library: For Desktop users: …
- In the Brush Library, select the eraser you want to modify.
- Do the following to access Brush Properties: …
- Edit the eraser, then close the Brush Properties and continue drawing.
How do you select and delete in Sketchbook?
Removing sections from a selection in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- Once you’ve made a selection, tap. , then either tap-drag to remove sections from it or for the Magic Wand selection, tap areas you want deselected. Note: …
- Tap. to accept the changes and exit the tool.
How do I delete layers in Autodesk Sketchbook?
Deleting layers in SketchBook Pro Windows 10
- To delete one or more visible layers, in the Layer Editor, select the layer(s) to be deleted, then tap and select Delete.
- To delete all hidden layers, tap and select Delete Hidden Layers.
Can I uninstall Autodesk genuine service?
You can now uninstall the Autodesk Genuine Service. … In the Apps & Features screen, scroll to the Autodesk Genuine Service entry and click it to expand it. Click Uninstall, then follow the prompts to uninstall the Autodesk Genuine Service.